Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,462 results
All reviews train station nice hotel public transport centre of milan duomo stops
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2020 via mobile

We had with my collegues a short stay (3 nights)in Da Vinci hotel.Out of the city but the train station is just few steps from the hotel.Just 4 stops to Cadorna station and from there 3 to Duomo.The hotel worths every single euro we paid.Very polite receptionists,good breakfast,big rooms.
I will stay again in my next trip in Milan.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank giannakis442000
Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

Slightly out of central Milan but A very nice hotel with great customer service from car park attendants to the cleaners to the check out team.

They deliver exactly what you would expect and more ..

Rooms clean and comfortable

Shower hot and powerful

Tv channels in many languages

Great local food options
(especially casa mia 10 minute walk through park)

Great transport link into Milan with electric train next door (no overnight noise)

Free easy & secure parking at hotel
(even after check out)

Reception staff amazing all the way

Highly recommend if

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Tryfsjourney
ManagerDV, Direttore at Hotel Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay at Hotel Da Vinci. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with everything you expected from a stay with us. We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you once again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 10, 2020

I stayed there only one night I choose it because it was close to my meeting. But the hotel were very clean and beautiful. Beds were comfy and clean. I would definitely stay there again if I ever go back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank serkana2727
ManagerDV, Direttore at Hotel Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very positive comments following your stay at Hotel Da Vinci. We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed February 2, 2020 via mobile

Very rude people at reservation desk. They all laying. They charge me for nothing one night I didn’t even stay at the hotel. I was going to move the date they said you can change it for free but they Charged me very expensive rate!!! Terrible service!!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
ManagerDV, Direttore at Hotel Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel and sharing your feedback. We are very sorry to read that we have failed to meet your expectations during your stay in our hotel. Please give us another opportunity to show your high services.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 28, 2020 via mobile

I have had a horrible experience with this hotel, their staff has hung up on me twice while trying to get information about the cancellation of my booking. Absolutely appalled by the service between this hotel and hotels.com booking service, there is a lack of communication between the two! I had been being changed a fee without permission to my card. Called for answers and being disrespected over the phone. I WILL NOT BE STAYING HERE AND DO NOT RECOMMEND, I will be booking another hotel instead. A complete disappointment

Trip type: Travelled solo
ManagerDV, Direttore at Hotel Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Hotel Da Vinci and sharing your feedback. It would be very important for us if you could contact us in order to clarify what you did not enjoy about our hotel. Your opinion is very important for us to improve our services. Hoping to see you again here soon to get your full approval.

Best regards,