“Excellent Steak and Views”
Review of Terrazza Triennale

Terrazza Triennale
Ranked #1,633 of 9,176 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Description: The new restaurant Terrazza Triennale, designed by milanese architecture firm OBR, takes a new look at Triennale tradition with a light solution that is both meticulous and dynamic. Going up onto the panoramic terrace of the Palazzo dell'Arte, guests enter a transparent conservatory surrounded by lush green, suspended over the Parco Sempione, with a spectacular view of the Castello Sforzesco and the entire skyline of Milan. The Michelin-starred chef, Stefano Cerveni, guides a team of professionals, offering his great classics, with a modern take on traditional Italian dishes, while remaining faithful to the core concept behind them: raw materials that confirm their close ties with the land and with Italy. An inn with a view, offering top quality cuisine and warm, friendly service.
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic atmosphere! Refined yet relaxed with a feel good effect all over the place. The food was great and very nice views right in the center of the city !

Leyla H, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Terrazza Triennale, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for this kind review.
I am happy to read that the service and location were up to expectations.
I hope you will have the chance to come visit us again.

My warmest Regards,

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Trendy restaurant befitting it's location above the art museum. We were a large group with a fixed menu. The service was also very attentive. Not too impressed with the food thought.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Once you arrive on the terrace you can have an amazing view of the city of milan! For enjoying a glass of wine is great but DO NOT ORDER FOOD which is terrible. I've ordered a dish of paccheri with tomatoe and mozzarella (easy one)... one of the worst of my life!
just go there for the view and a glass of wine, that's it!

1  Thank tennisteo
Leyla H, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Terrazza Triennale, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Dear Guest,
I'm happy to hear that you enojoyed the view from pur Restaurant.
As far as the food is concerned, I can assure you that the Chef and his staff are strongly committed to the meticulous research of raw materials so that they are always in season and can guarantee the freshness of each dish.

I hope you will have the chance to dine by us again, and I have no doubt that you may change your mind and have the opportunity to appreciate this beautiful Terrace, not only for the beautfiul view.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Once you've made your way through the museum's corridor and find yourself atop of the building, the 360 degree views of Milan are breathtaking. But that's where the sense of thrill comes to a brutal halt, as the food and service of the worst kind removes every bit of enjoyment.

I still can't fathom how this restaurant remains in business. The service is so appalling, but the food thoroughly steals the horror show.

We started off with the scallops, which was an underwhelming, tasteless experience with weird combinations. Then we were served the worst zucchini risotto that I've ever had in my lifetime. Do not ever order that dish. Wow, it's a gruesome ordeal. To conclude the experience, we went for a classic Milanese veal dish and home made ravioli respectively. The former was absolutely criminal, and an insult to the otherwise fine cuisine of the Lombardia region. Utter crap, it was. The latter was decent, and no more.

Throughout, we were served by four different waiters. And none of them ever thought of refilling our wine glasses. Such a disaster.

In all, stay clear of this absolute mess of a restaurant.

1  Thank Ketil B

Dear Guest,
I'm sorry to hear that your expectations have been blurred.

I can assure you that we devote ourselves, day after day, to give our customers, always at the center of our attention, the best service, so that they can fully enjoy all that Osteria con Vista - Terrace Triennale has to offer.
I can assure you that, above all, that the Chef and his staff are strongly committed to the meticulous research of raw materials so that they are always in season and can guarantee the freshness of each dish.

I really would love you will have the chance to visit us again and I have no doubt that you may change your mind and have the opportunity to fully appreciate this beautiful Terrace.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2017

A really nice and trendy place,with a superb view on the Alps and Milan skyline. Service really poor, a lot of mistakes( wrong orders ),confusion and not very friendly. Food medium. Very expensive.

1  Thank daniele5551
Leyla H, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Terrazza Triennale, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Dear Guest,
I'm glad the location was up to expectations.
At the same time, I'm sorry that the service was not up to your expectations and our usual standards.
I hope you will have the chance to visit us again and I have no doubt that you may change your mind and have the opportunity to appreciate this beautiful Terrace, not only for the amazing location.

Hope to see you soon!