“Come for the steak”

Trattoria de la Trebia
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Trattoria de la Trebia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 8,774 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$37 - US$55
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Trebia Restaurant is born in December 1981 from our creativity and from the passion of cooking: since then, it has been the ideal place for the one who looks for genuineness, tradition and unique tastes in a restaurant. The management has been remaining the same one since 1981: the secrets of the kitchen belong to our family management, that is the true point of so much success. The natural kindness, the delicious dishes proposed and the environment, sober and always relaxed, know how to win the new clients and to endear the oldest one. The secrets of staying on the top in so many years are few, but well tested: traditional flats prepared following a rule of art and using first-quality products only.The winning cards of our service? Seriousness, quality, constancy.La Trattoria de la Trèbia nasce nel dicembre del 1981 dalla nostra creatività e dalla passione per la ristorazione: da allora è il luogo ideale per chi in un ristorante cerca genuinità, tradizione e gusti unici.La gestione è rimasta la stessa da quell’anno: i segreti della cucina appartengono alla nostra conduzione familiare, che è il vero punto di forza di tanto successo.La cortesia naturale, i deliziosi piatti proposti e l’ambiente, sobrio e sempre rilassato, sanno conquistare i nuovi clienti e affezionare quelli di vecchia data.I segreti per restare al top da così tanti anni sono pochi, ma ben collaudati: piatti tradizionali preparati a regola d’arte e solo con l’utilizzo di prodotti di prima scelta.Le carte vincenti del nostro servizio? Serietà, qualità, costanza.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is primarily a place for steak. Steaks are prepared on a grill over an open fire. We started with a very good artichoke salad and the risotto with mushrooms, a single serving was enough for both of us. My wife had steak and I had veal Milanese. Her steak was wonderful but would have been enough for both of us. The veal was a huge fried cutlet with little flavor, so would not recommend. Wine selection was great, with several reasonably priced that matched well with steak. We were so full we did not try desert. Others who have reviewed this restaurant have noted the poor service, and we found that to be true. We asked for sparkling water and got still, and the young woman serving seemed not to understand about food allergies, even though I explained mine in both English and Italian. They try to be fast and efficient but seem to get in their own way.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Firstly sorry I didnt take photos, I couldnt wait to eat the food long enough!

The starters we had cured meats myself Proscuitto and Melon and my husband Bresola...fantastic. I dont usually eat pasta so i left that to my husband but i tried the ravioli with ricotta and spinach it was delicious. Then we had the t bone steak, hands down the best steak either of us have ever had, my only critism was the raw vegètables but that was jut becuase the rest was great, wine lovely and tirimisu was delightful.

if we ever go back to Milan we wod definately try to get a table here

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome we had:
- Antipasti della terra
- Home made pasta
- Perfect grilled beef

The chef is grilling on his on way in a show case. The meat quality is fantastic!

At the end of the evening we were like a part of the family.

Grazie per la questa serra perfetta!

1  Thank Kuni K
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We had the most delicious meal and the best steak we've had almost anywhere in the world!! The staff were kind, attentive and it was the perfect evening. Thank you, you lovely people!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Beautiful meals and vegetables. Try the broccoli. My sons had the T bone steaks - not expensive for what they got. You have to go!!!