See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 23, 2016

I spent several days here during a business trip to Turin. The building is a kind of an old italian villa with charming atmosphere. The room was clean and spacious, the staff was very nice and always helpful. I loved the breakfast, aside from a perfect cappuccino, there was a nice variety of things to eat. I would come back to this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We found this hotel while we were in Turin after a bad experience with another hotel. Luckily it turned out to be a much better solution. A family run hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The service was excellent and the room very clean with air-conditioning. A special thanks to the owner Antonio who was always very chatty and kind. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2015

Simple classic hotel close to city centre. Very well kept and carefully run by owner. Spacious 3-bedded room with basic furniture. Clean and everything in order. Basic Italian breakfast served in a historical room.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

I ended up in this hotel for one night and trust me when I tell you that it's been one of the worst experiences of my whole life, I was given a room that was so cold that I could not sleep all night I use the three blankets I found because the remote control of the air conditioning was at the reception and no one told me that it was at the reception but at 5 o'clock in the morning no one replied to the telephone and it could not be given it.
The water closet was so close to the wall that I had to poo keeping my arms and my legs suspended.

I guess I'm going to do without it

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Lorenzo M
Reviewed September 14, 2015

I got a room at Hotel Principi d'Acaja at the last minute. I was greeted warmly and found the staff to be most helpful. Not everyone speaks English there but that never was a problem. Principi d'Acaja hotel is an old (19th century?) mansion, carefully decorated and very clean. A good value for your money; the city center is only 30 minutes away on foot.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business