Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
giulia t

Neither serious nor professional

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 28, 2023via mobile
I never stayed at this hotel.
It was enough to try to book a room: I confirmed my reservation to the receptionist, both by call and by email, also providing credit card number for warranty.
One day before my stay, they send me an email saying that our room had been booked by another customer and I could no more go there.
Just for that, I will never go there.
Neither serious nor professional.
Date of stay: December 2023
    C$130
3.7 km from Best Western Hotel Piemontese
Free parking
View more hotels in Turin
All reviews train station bars and restaurants highly recommend this hotel wonderful hotel short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2023

Where do I even start with this?! We had booked a family room for me, my wife & 14 year old son and a double room for my mum. When we checked in we were on floor 2 and my mum was on floor 5! Worst thing about it is that the lift only goes to floor 4 and she is 74 and needs two knee replacements. Nowhere does it say you have to walk up any steps let alone that many. We asked if we could be closer together only to be told no we are full with a conference. Why a conference have to be near each other at the expense of a family I can only assume it's because we are English. I booked the room 3 weeks prior to staying so I don't know why they couldn't put us closer together, surely common sense would tell you a family would like to be closer together like hotels do in the UK. When we got to our family room it looked like something from the 1940's and it stank of smoke. To our horror we found that it was a smoking room! I didn't think there were any hotels around that still did smoking rooms. And why would you put a family with a child in a smoking room? We asked again at reception if we could move, told again they were full but they would put a machine in there to help with the smell. Also said we might be able to move room tomorrow as the conference people will be gone. That didn't happen either. Three different staff on each time we asked, all said they would help us, none of them did, they just hoped we left it. When we left they charged us an extra €25, when I queried it they said it was tourist tax but that was already included on the bill so I queried it again only to be told that my 14 year old was classed as an adult as children are only classed up to age 12 there so they added that on without telling me. We stayed in Milan two days before and they didn't charge our son city tax. Seriously there are so many other hotels in Turin, stay in one of those because these lot clearly don't like 'foreigners' and don't even try to hide it.

Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed September 4, 2022

A Best Western Hotel which provides no more than one should expect for the price and rating but is good value for a short stay. Rooms have all the usual facilities, staff were helpful (and available 24/7). It is only a few minutes' walk from Porta Nuova railway station even if not in the city centre.

Room tip: There is a good lift, although it's pretty much a one-person lift.
Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank europtraveller
Reviewed August 4, 2022

This hotel is completely a disaster The first room are totally broken, leaking water at the sink and the toilet are leaking too. The AC is not working due to poor service of it. And it was not clean at all! When we complain, they said “sorry, we knew about this problems at your room”, well got another roomer there is working, but we had to change it at the morning due to it was reserved. And the upgrade our stay to a bigger room, here the water is leaking at shower and AC is not working due to improper service. Our stay was a disaster and waste of time, this is not what Best westerns hotel standard at all. They have broken rooms and good rooms. We will NOT recommend this place!

Update: We write to the hotel this.
When we checked in, it was already night, the room we got was leaking water from the sink and toilet and had an awful rotten smell and the AC was not working at all.
We complained, and they told us, that they knew about all this issue, but they don’t understand why they gave us this room. We got relocated to a new smaller room, but unfortunately, we had to reallocated at the morning before 9 am. This room was fully functional.
They told us they will upgrade it to a junior suit now, after inspection of the room, we told them that the AC is not working, and water was leaking. But they told us we can’t do anything about it.
We were sleepless and could not take a proper shower at all, we tried to knock on the other side of the room, same room and everything are working, we fell like we got all the broken rooms in the hotel.
We try to talk to the staff again, this time they are mad us, all we wish is a proper working room, that’s all. Nothing more than that, and then started to act strange, no-good morning or hello.
Our holiday was a disaster in Turin, we used so much energy and time in this, and we had never seen a best western hotel standard, like this at all.

The answer we got now, is that they say it is misgiven, but admit the AC is not working.
Well still complicated, will keep the review updated.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank 590santhas
Reviewed June 29, 2022

Very nice hotel in a good location in the center of Turin. Nice rooms, well cleaned with nice decor. Fantastic staff who care about their customers. Want to mark a young guy at the front desk (I forgot to ask his name but it seems he is the only young guy at the front desk). He is very nice, social and has told us a lot about Turin and its sights and how we can reach them. Can highly recommend this hotel! If I come back to Turin, I'll stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2022 via mobile

I do not recommend this hotel, we needed to change the room because the air conditioner was not working and even in the second room it did not worked. We stayed all night awake it was impossible to sleep in that temperature.

If you want to have breakfast you need to talk first with the front man, even when it is written that it serves at 5 am it does not.

Terrible experience go an look for a better place!!

Date of stay: June 2022