All reviews train station coffee tea making facilities main station lovely balcony canned fruit egyptian museum travelling by train main sites spent two nights few minutes walk top floor recommend this hotel free wifi great room stayed one night mole street noise
Reviewed October 29, 2017

We arrived by Train from Rome (Frecciarossa) & needed a room close to both train stations as we were travelling on to Paris by train.
After arriving at Torino Porta Nuova Railway Station we managed to walk to the Hotel with our bags, just a short distance.
Checked in & were given a room on the top floor which had views across Turin. The room had a deck/balcony with a table & 2 chairs.
The room was adequate for a one night stay & had all the amenities that you would expect in a Best Western Hotel.
We checked out in early in the morning so did not sample the provided breakfast.
The cab arrived on time & took us to Torino Porta Susa where we caught the Train to Gare du Lyon, Paris.
I have attached a screen shot of the WiFi in this Hotel done with SpeedTest, the results are not startling but provided basic emails only, would not support iPhone Facetime, not enough bandwidth on the top floor.
Check my Photo's of the room for a better evaluation.

Room tip: Location for Train Travelers Transiting through Turin
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2017

After being here three years ago, we decided to return.
The hotel is situated well, at the edge of the Turin's historic centre and close to the Railway Station.
From our point of view, a huge advantage of this hotel is the private underground car park.
Rooms are comfortable and clean and have a TV, A/C, minibar, coffee-/tea making facilities and free Wifi.
Breakfast is good as well, no complaints at all.
Staff is friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2017

We were at the hotel for 2 nights, it was very comfortable, rooms very clean and nice, good location if arriving by train, a little bit far from the centre, but still we walked ther , about 15 minutes.
The breakfast was very good and the satff very helpful ( specially Francesco)
I recomend this hotel

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2017

It is worth the money. Location is near the train station. Just a few blocks away to go to some tourist spots. Hotel is renovated and the room is good enough with comfy bed and a nice view if on higher floor. The room is spaceous. Restaurants has a nice breakfast buffet and their manager is nice too with children. I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I had given a room on the 6th floor. Looked like a suite. Amazing I was speachless. Amazing staff amazing room. I could see even the Mole from my balcony. Yes I had an amazing balcony on the 6th floor!
Thank you so much guys you made my Tiring and exhausting week. Thank you!
Will def come back