1,424 results
All reviews porta nuova train station minute walk free wifi building work recommend this hotel fine hotel stayed at this hotel for nights sky tv main station spoke english air con around the corner breakfast staff cakes central location quiet room
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Well appointed and smart hotel opposite the railway station and very close to the main shopping and tourist areas. Very pleasant and nice staff. However the air con could not cope with the warm and humid Turin weather. Our first room was a furnace and the air con just increased the temperature. The hotel were very good and upgraded and moved us but once again despite the air con being on max it could not cope. A very hot and uncomfortable night ensued. So much so that we cut short our 3 day trip and checked out. I’ve lived in high temp and high humidity locations. Proper new air con makes all the difference. This was such a shame. Invest and you will get results and repeat business!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Best Western Plus Hotel Genova — comfortable, quiet room; courteous, helpful staff (great restaurant, tourism, and transportation recommendations); easy access to Stazione Porto Nuovo. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank John M
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

This was a turn around trip for a funeral, Best Western made the experience very nice & comforting. If I’m in the Richmond area again, this will be my choice.
Really great price for one night. Very happy with service.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank tandhbell
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I know what you might be thinking. If you are from the US, the BW brand is not known for luxury, service or well appointed hotels. I just returned from my stay at the Best Western Plus Hotel Genova and it was a wonderful experience. The service and staff were extremely helpful as they assisted in the execution of our major business meeting. Feedback from all of my twenty guests was positive.

The rooms were very modern with thoughtful touches such as prime toiletries, coffee/tea service, mineral water, refrigerator, sofa, desk, and a large modern bathroom. I absolutely appreciated that they have Sky HD service which allows you to watch TV in many languages. I absolutely loved the beds and pillows-memory foam for both that you just sink into after a long day.

There are many great property features as well including a beautiful hammam spa, fitness center and spa services available. The breakfast was so well put together with a variety of meats, fruits, cheeses and grains on offer, even pancakes. The lobby and breakfast staff were also available to prepare coffee drinks on request.

The only cons, if I had to name some, were the lack of air con- which I personally don’t mind as the hotel has options to open windows and doors for “open air living”. This is standard in Europe so no big deal. With windows and doors open, it can get noisy on those Italian streets.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Hilary S
Reviewed March 4, 2018

They say the rooms are smoke free, but there are so many smoking areas in the hotel that the whole place just reeks of stale smoke. The gym is non-existent I'm sure and the hot tub area so small, it really cant be visited if there are already a couple of people in there. There is nowhere to place anything in the bathroom. The parking is a couple of streets down and expensive. Most of the hotel needs an update. Proximity to street makes for a noisy night. The breakfast was the only nice thing.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Natalie R
HGSPA, Direttore at Best Western Plus Hotel Genova, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Good morning. We find his comment hard and not corresponding to reality. Most of the hotel's rooms are non-smoking and the public areas are non-smoking. The Gym is an absolutely existent environment, as shown in the pictures of our brochures and on our website. The SPA is a small wedding favor, as described on our website. The hotel has a free but not bookable parking area. As reported, a paid garage is available. Most of the hotel has recently been renovated and improvement works are constant. On the occasion of a future stay we suggest you to communicate with the Reception for any problem and in any case to want to document in advance of the chosen hotel. Greetings.