All reviews hot tub spa and swimming pool steam room the interior courtyard morning breakfast beautiful hotel egyptian museum quiet street common areas lobby area breakfast was delicious business trip junior suite very helpful staff italian hotels historic center perfect location
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights two adults and a kid. Firstly, we really liked the swimming pool. It’s very nice. Note that kids access is limited to certain times but they can come. Small Saunas and a jacuzzi is also available.

Our room was rather small. The bathroom was really small. But our room was facing the inner yard and huge terrace with a table and deck chairs and becaus we had lovely weather we spent most time outthere and it was glorious. If we hadn’t had the terrace i think i would give 3 stars to the hotel.

The breakfast was ok. Highlight was good sourdough bread. Coffee disappointing (common, you are in Italy!).

Service was nice and friendly. Good location

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Not bad service, bad internet, low choice breakfast, dangerous elevators, good disposition, helpful personnel, small rooms, overpriced rate about 30%. Time to time noisy if the room looks not to the garden.

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip and thought it was very nice. Here’s what I liked:
1. Quiet, peaceful atmosphere in common areas and room.
2. Front desk staff always available. Two people always there so never a long wait
3. Very comfortable room - bed, pillows, linens were good quality. Temp of room was comfortable, doors open to balcony for fresh air. Bathroom was a decent size.
4. Breakfast was plentiful and quiet, served in pretty room.
6. Location - walk to everything - shops, Egyptian museum, restaurants, markets.

What I didn’t like - Floorboards above my room squeaked with every step taken by person above me. (I was in room 207). But rooms are fairly small so not much walking around by person upstairs except when they went to bathroom at night.

Overall, excellent and I recommend the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to this lovely hotel. I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful my stay was. The room was fabulous, and very well maintained. The staff was great, very helpful. They went above and beyond to help. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. I highly recommend staying here. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just perfect in every way! We spent one night in Turin and couldn't be any happier with this delightful, old world Italian hotel. The room was very large with a walk in closet, large bathroom and beautiful balcony. It was decorated very eloquently. The morning breakfast was very good with a wide variety of breads and cheeses. The location is ideal as you can walk to everything. Overall a fantastic experience!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple