See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We only stayed one night at this hotel and didn't spend much time there but we found the staff to be friendly and helpful. They directed us to a nearby restaurant where we had a fabulous meal for next to nothing! The Internet is really bad at the hotel so don't expect to be able to do anything but text people. As with most hotels in Italy, the elevator is super tiny and air conditioning could be better. Shower is also small.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

We booked two rooms for 4 nights in June. We had an amazing stay. The hotel is centrally located and in walking distance to the railway station. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and quiet. The staff are excellent - they really know what customer service is. The breakfast dining room is lovely along with the adjoining courtyard. The buffet breakfast caters to all tastes. Coffee is devine !

Room Tip: We had a room on one of the upper floors, although I am sure all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrea B, Direttore at Hotel Astoria, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Guets,

I'm glad to read that you had an amazing stay in our hotel!

I really thank you for your compliments that I will share with all my staff!

I hope to welocming you very soon in the hotel.
Kind regards

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This is a good option to stay in Torino and visit historic downtown. Is near two block to central station.
Although it is well located, the building is old. The lift is from the past century, we can see the iron bars.
The room is new and have a good bed, but doesn’t have a safe box.
The staff was helpful and sweet, but they don’t understand English very well. Have a good breakfast.
I you want save money, it is a good choice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Visited when it was still an Ibis Style.
Close to the train station and in 15 min walk you can reach the Egyptian museum (or the QC terme Torino)
Very friendly and supportive staff. Pity is left the Accor Ibis brand.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed May 1, 2018

The hotel location is really good, it's very close to the train station and to the center of the community. The staff was very helpful and always checking if there was something we needed. The hotel was really tidy and neat including the breakfast which was really good and fresh.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Andrea B, Direttore at Hotel Astoria, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear guest,
I'm really glad to hear from you that you had a pleasant stay! I will share your beautiful rewiev with all my staff.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards