“Vacation in Turin. ”

Adonis Creperie
Ranked #22 of 278 Dessert in Turin
Price range: US$17 - US$29
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Crêperie - Bistró OPEN 7/7 Lunch 12,00 - 14,30 Dinnar 19,30 - 22,45 Saturday & Sunday Breakfast from 10.00 am
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Good service, good food reasonable price. Like a French corner In Turin. Good and quality service. It's a really different crepes experience.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

As their name, Creperie, they sell many different kind of crepes from sweet to savory. I came here just to try as it looks quite interesting, but I found out that I am not really a big fan of crepes, so I cant say more about the taste.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Small place, but in Italy we "in the small bottle stay the best wine". That's true also for this place. The crepe they are offering are amazing. Perfect way to match different fresh veggies, local meats and cheeses...very accurate service and availability of the waitresses and the owner. I do like this place, and so you will, I am quite sure.

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Our son is studying in Turin and recommended we visit. My only complaint is we didn't visit every day. We had a ham and cheese crepe and a grape crepe which were amazing. When we were leaving the owner was testing a new one for the winter menu. It was a clementine sauce with chocolate and shredded chocolate and ice cream. It was AMAZING. I could have eaten another one. Not only was the food amazing the owner was friendly and even though we had a language barrier he worked very hard to communicate with us. Our son and his friends will visit often.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

This place is unique, and the crepes as well! Fresh and high quality food, successfully combined and presented. Excellent range of craft beers and ciders. Great staff and support during our choices. Prices reflect the high quality standards, it was worth the stop!