1,859 results
All reviews test track on the roof shopping mall race track art gallery fiat car industrial design factory building italian sub renzo piano metro station high ceilings conference center rooms are huge italian food hotel guests city centre excellent hotel
Reviewed October 20, 2018

When you reach a big town, what you wish is a nice and quiet place where to stay, and a friendly and efficient staff. This hotel gives you all that. I had an excellent and huge room. Breakfast was rich. There’s always room enough for your car.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lingotto-Hotels, Responsabile reception at NH Torino Lingotto Congress, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear Marco, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share your kind review on this page.
It's good to know your overall experience was excellent.
The Team of NH Lingotto Congress and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon in Turin for another memorable NH Experience.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2018

Regrettably, we stayed only one night at the hotel as part of a large group returning by rail to UK. All aspects of the hotel were excellent. The rooms were very well appointed and particularly spacious; we could have held a party in the bathroom! Breakfast was plentiful, but suffered from the usual Continental problems of having scrambled as the sole cooked eggs, plus boiled of course. We had absolutely no complaints and would very happily return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lingotto-Hotels, Responsabile reception at NH Torino Lingotto Congress, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear WiWOL92,
thank you very much indeed for sharing your lovely review, It is a pleasure for me to see you had a perfect stay and would return. I truly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights with 8 year old son. Room was very clean and spacious. Bathroom also very spacious with bath and shower. No issues with hot water. Soap, shower gel, shampoo offered as well as a muffins & water :) Rooms are quite well soundproofed. Blinds in the windows. Breakfast was just great, different kinds of bread, healthy and white bread, lots of delicious cold cuts and cheese, fantastic fresh fruits, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, apples, just to mention few. Variety of milks, even soya and rice milk. Huge shopping center just next door with everything you need.
Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. I can only recommend this hotel it was pleasant stay :)

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Stella and Kiddo,
thanks on behalf of NH Lingotto Congress Team for visiting our Hotel and for your kind words.
We truly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future.
Regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with the large group for a few nights and could not have been happier. The rooms are spacious and clean. It was like walking into an apartment, with a private foyer and then the bedroom. Food was excellent as was the staff. Lots of amenities in the bathroom. Nice views from rooms. Elevators were small but that is to be expected. I would stay here again

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lingotto-Hotels, Responsabile reception at NH Torino Lingotto Congress, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Dear Jobgirl2009, thank you very much for choosing NH Lingotto Congress during your trip to Turin and for sharing your NH Experience on this page. I am so happy to read your stay was excellent and that you would stay here again in the Future . I will certainly share this comment with Lingotto Team !
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon,
Warm regards,
Maria Luisa Scrugli - NH Lingotto Congress

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the NH Lingotto for work. It was not my first time at the hotel - I often travel to Turin for work. I was disappointed by the level of service I received. When I went down for breakfast there were no available seats - when I sat down at the only available table a waitress addressed me somewhat brusquely telling me I was not allowed to sit there. When I asked her where I could seat she told me it was for me to source a seat. Not what you expect from an international hotel chain. The next day more of the same. I understand that the hotel may be busy but I would have expected a better level of service than I received. This will be my last time staying at this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lingotto-Hotels, Responsabile reception at NH Torino Lingotto Congress, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Mr Phlip C thank you for choosing NH Lingotto Congress for your stay and for taking time to share your comment through Tripadvisor. I am very sorry for the issue you experienced during breakfast; your comment is very important to us to constantly improve ourselves and provide our Guests a better service; I can assure that what happened is not up to our standard and
I truly hope to get the chance to welcome you back again in the future for a memorable NH Experience.

Once again thank you and Best Regards,