See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

I am very fond of this hotel as I am a Torino lover.
Old, charming, clean, in the inner center of the historical Torino
It is a lovely place to be for a Weekend. The breakfast is not at the top but the people are very pleasant especialy at the desk.
I think I found my favorite historical hotel in Torino.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2017

This hotel is in a very central location near Via Garibaldi, and not far from Piazza Castello and Piazza San Carlo. On the plus side, the staff were very professional and helpful. On the downside, apart from the reception area, the hotel lacked character, despite it's historic past (they play too much on the Mozart was here theme). My room was small and basic, but was still reasonable value. On a final note, as I tend to travel early in the day, the 3pm check-in time is a little late for me.

Room Tip: It's not on a busy street, so most rooms will be quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Very good location downtown
Charming hotel
Friendly and professional staff
Yet rooms we were given are extremely small hardly any space to keep a suitcase,had to open it on the floor and leave it there
Breakfast should be better and tastier...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

This is definitely not a high end or even a mid range hotel. They boasted at check in about how old the hotel was (300 years I think he said) and it seems that everything in it is old as well. The beds are hard, the doors are not secure, the walls are thin, the comforter was stained, the shower was moldy, the shower head fell off at one point. Oh yeah, and our king size bed is two single beds pushed together. There just isn't anything redeeming about the hotel. I tried to find something that stood out but I only find mediocre at best.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2016

I won't give a complete review of the Dogana Vecchia, there wouldn't be any point.
Their customer service was unacceptable. Shortly after I arrived I found that the room was very warm, in late October. There was no way to adjust the heat except to leave the window open, in a city of a million pigeons. I spoke to the desk people who informed me that I should try turning the heat control all the way off. I did, no help. I returned to the desk. They said that nothing could be done about it. I said I wanted to be moved to a different room. They said they could not. I said that was not acceptable. They seemed unconcerned. I am certain the hotel was not full.
There are two issues here: first the uncomfortable room, which stayed that way for four days and nights; and secondly their cavalier attitude about their customer's comfort. From the way they reacted and responded to my questions I felt certain that they knew about the problem in advance and had heard the same complaint from other customers.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo