1,316 results
All reviews giulio cesare usual novotel business trip nice amenities tram stop family room an overnight stay croissants hotel is located visiting turin business hotel xbox corso euro foyer drawers ac
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Overall the hotels gives a good value for your penny. Rooms are clean and comfortable, and in average the hotel looks good and pretty. BE AWARE: the hotel is far from the city (took me 20 min to get to the center by car), and the swimming pool is way smaller than what you see in the pics.
However I had some issues with the low coordination between the reception of the hotel and the AccorHotels customer service people. Since I found a better offer online that the one offered by the Accor Hotels app I got reimbursed the difference by the program

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Giulio Cesare C, General Manager at Novotel Torino, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We apologize If our swimming pool was not up to your expectations.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2018

We have stayed at a number of Novotel properties all over the world. Unfortunately this one does not nearly meet the usual standards. It is very old, out dated, and needs a complete renovation. DO NOT believe the pictures. The air conditioning systems need to be replaced. There was only 1 outlet in the room. The shower unit is very old and the water constantly changed temperatures. The pool area is grungy and the pool itself is very small and only 3- 4 feet deep.
The hotel staff were all very kind and had smiles ontheir faces!!! Very welcoming.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lerbvan

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Torino Corso Giulio Cesare. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence, overall about air conditionig and shower temperature.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Clean room, good bed.
Elevators not working properly (1 of the 2 was out of service)
Breakfast OK, but not to the Novotel standard I am used to have in other Novotels.
Swimming pool, but very small (less than 10m long, only 5-6 m wide). Barely useful to swim.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Giulio Cesare C, General Manager at Novotel Torino, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Stayed here for two nights, the reception was very helpful, I arrived late at night and the dinner was closing but they allowed me to access the buffett. It was pretty poor to be honest, but was the end of the night and it was free so I cant complain. The room, was clean but pretty tired. Good shower power and a reasonably comfortable bed. Wouldnt object to a couple of nights here again, but wouldnt book a romantic weekend either.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Matthew B
Giulio Cesare C, General Manager at Novotel Torino, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018