“Nice no-nonsense family restaurant”
Review of El Puig D'Estelles

El Puig D'Estelles
Ranked #37 of 4,106 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 4, 2017

After enjoying great paintings by old master and A fine collection old arms and armor clad! horses in the royal palace we strolled around just to have a large beer. After passing many cafes and restaurant my infallible instinct drew me to look inside a small, cosy restaurant on Via XX Settembre.
They had a bookshelf under the counter; a good omen for me. So, we sat down and ordered Pollo Marsala and Pollo Brandy con fungi at panna.
I seldom photograph food, but, in it's simplicity, my portion was so beautiful, I must return and order it again, because the battery of my camera was dead.
Well, must and must, Pollo marsala was certainly worth ordering again.
You can say the same of that pollo drowned in brandy, but we are ready to taste something else, too.

1  Thank Oobubuu

Reviewed March 20, 2017

This was a fantastic meal! Service was gracious and the food was delicious. Had a glass of wine and for the 2 of us the dinner was 23 euros. Well worth it.

1  Thank Rachel G
Reviewed February 8, 2017

Wonderful atmosphere and very warm welcome. I tried the carbonara alle fave, a home recipe that you won't get anywhere else, delicious! I highly recommend this placee, not at all expensive for this good, quality food. Grazie e alla prossima volta, Aron

1  Thank Aron-Maria R
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed real Italian food, toppled with friendly and attentive personal. It's a place where locals dine, it's like home cook. Definitely worth dining when in Torino.

1  Thank MsLigs
Reviewed February 2, 2017

found the restaurant on my first day in Turin, went in for dinner, and i loved it. Good food, very tasty, good price, and very good service. The owners are very friendly and make you feel home in a second. I will definitely come back.

1  Thank Maria Eugenia F