See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 19, 2015

Friendly staff and cosy rooms. The breakfast is not So good but you get what you have paid for.

The location is perfect and the whole hotel is very clean. For a budget option in Turin, hotel Montevecchio is a great choice.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2014

They were very friendly to my 15-year-old daughter who was staying there on her own (I was elsewhere in the city) and apart from the coffee, which comes from a machine, the breakfast was good. The location is very convenient - trams stop nearby and the metro is a short walk away - and it is good value.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ProfZugzwang
Reviewed November 5, 2014 via mobile

Booking in advance they cancelled our booking and then we booked again of course in higher price !! Two nights a room for 3 persons 300 euro with no tax included with a breakfast that its not a breakfast and a room which is not a room. First they charged our credit card the whole amount of money and then a room with a cheap fun no balcony no view no lighting at all and a small bath with nothing inside even a small shampoo. And the top they called us from the reception at 1 in the night to tell us to close the bathroom light because the room beside us could sleep!!! Really i pay 150 euro a night and you told me what to do in my room? Where is the isolation where is the privacy? An english lesson to the reception would be very helpful!! Except the location nothing will stay in my memory except my money i lost with this money i could stay in Sheraton!!

Date of stay: November 2014
2  Thank Dimitris K
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Price was right. Room was dark but clean and ok enough. Location is a 10-minute walk from the tourist district, but very convenient to the train station. Great little restaurant across the street (simply fantastic - its the one the front desk will recommend to you). It was good but not great. By the way, Turin is a hidden jewel of a city. Skip the Shroud Museum and instead go to St. John the Baptist Cathedral and see the actual Shroud (well, see the box its in anyways).

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Super little value hotel on the street junction a couple of blocks from the train station in Turin. I have stayed here many times, both for holidays and business and in single and double rooms. A couple of the single rooms may be on the small side but I didnt mind that for 40 euros a night in a great central location. The staff are always friendly, always a night porter on hand, and the breakfasts are fab. And more importantly, it is only a 5 minute walk into the centre of Turin, and I would far rather soend the extra money on meals out and clothes than pay far more for a lot worse service in the more famous hotels or hotel chains in the city centre. This is a great, friendly hotel who treat you properly, and my first choice for all my trips to my favourite Italian city..!!

Date of stay: June 2013