Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mr No
Australia

It's ok

Review of Hotel Bologna
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 7, 2019via mobile
This is not a tourist hotel but somewhere to stay if you're in transit. Conveniently located near the train station. The hotel is old but the room was big and clean. Staff weren't overly friendly or helpful.
Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
No prepayment needed
  • Priceline
4.0 km from Hotel Bologna
Free parking
View more hotels in Turin
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

This a basic/old hotel in the heart of Torino, next to the main train station.
My single bed room was clean and had all the comforts. I paid 52.30 Euro included free wifi, breakfast and a clean room with a bathroom. I cannot complain, it was exactly what I paid for.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2017

Really good location for shops, station, bars and restaurants. Staff were all friendly and welcoming. Reasonable breakfast included. The room was spacious and clean as was the rest of the hotel. Not suitable for wheelchair users as there are a few steps up to a very small lift. However, suitable for those with reduced mobility but you would need to request a room with a shower not a bathroom. I would recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying here again.

Room tip: Reduced mobility guests need to request a room with a shower not a bathroom.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I rented 1-person apartment, which I found to be perfectly adequate for my needs. It even has a small fridge (where you can store water/food products). The location is perfect, a walk away from all tourist attractions. I could hear singing outside for one hour during one afternoon. But that was about it in terms of outside sound.

The staff are very friendly and the breakfast, while basic, has all necessities (eggs, milk, cereals, fruit) plus very good croissants and coffee. Besides the breakfast, I would say I had a 3-star experience at a very reasonably priced to star hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2016

This is a 2 - 3 star hotel and I tailor my reviews based on that. eg: I have a different set of criteria for a 3 star than I would a 5 star. We had traveled from London to Paris to Turin by train and were traveling on to Rome the following day. We were looking for something close to the train station that was both clean and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised on all counts. The staff was nice and I couldn't fault the rooms. Overall it was a very good choice. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2016

This hotel was very old and needs renovation. It was near the station but the noise of traffic was terrible and it was impossible to sleep in the room next the street.
Choose the room from the other side.
The woman in the reception tried to take too much money.

Date of stay: April 2016