Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Farah M
Cairo, Egypt

One of the best

Review of Hotel Bologna
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 18, 2024via mobile
The hotel is very clean well furnished 2 mnts from the main train station not all the stuff are very friendly but it’s ok
The hotel is near all the shops and the restaurants and the main attractions
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Turin
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Priceline
4.0 km from Hotel Bologna
Free parking
View more hotels in Turin
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2023 via mobile

We had stayed there with a friend. Location is excellent, room is old (but it’s normal for italy standards); HOWEVER the education and respect level of the staff is why i give the bare minimum. I wouldn’t even give 1*. In my first night i had to quickly go to the door to pickup my order, on my way to the door the guy at the reception yells “wait, leave the keys”, as i tell him to wait 10 seconds he keeps yelling at me at the lobby repeating ‘ASPETTA ASPETTA LE CHIAVE DEVI LASCIARLI’.. Like c*glione who the hell do you think you are to yell at me? I was so busy that i couldn’t deal with the IGNORANT guy at the desk, however it is definitely worth noting the lack of education the staff has. The day before we were leaving the hotel, we got permission to leave the room 1h after the deadline time, though in the morning they called and the ONLY and FIRST thing they say was “Dovete uscire” (you have to leave). No respect, no education, staff who do not know how to speak to people. I was there with my friend at the time but if I was with someone important, the events could have been MUCH more different.. This thing is so not acceptible for hotels that they made me write my first and only review.. Hoping they get treated as they do.

Room tip: If we you want respect it’s among the last places i can recommend to stay at.
Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Can A
Reviewed November 6, 2022

Very good location - just next to the train station and bus stop to the airport. Easy check-in, nice reception staff. Large bathroom with a shower. Room size was enough for me. I needed a no-frills room for just one night - it suited me and the price was OK.

The cons:
- the facilities in the room are bit oldish,
- the bedcover could be cleaner.
I got the room with a window to via XX Settembre and it was very noisy.

Date of stay: February 2022
2  Thank KrisD_pl
Reviewed May 22, 2022 via mobile

Great location just across from the train station.
Additionally very near the great nightspot of San Salvario.
No restaurant on site but we were delighted with hotel - about €400 for 7 nights in March 22.
Friendly staff and clean.
Only a short walk into city centre.

Room tip: Near great nightlife area of San Salvario
Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed December 14, 2021

Spacious room and bathroom with big, fluffy towels and strong heating. You cannot get cold in this room! There are adjustable wall heaters in both the room and bathroom and there’s a wall unit with an AC and fan for hotter months. There’s no fridge in the room but if you’re here during cold weather, just put your stuff outside on the balcony and it will stay cool! Coffee is available for purchase near the reception area and the hotel is in the city center so anything you could want is at your fingertips. I had an issue with rescheduling the reservation and the staff was very accommodating. Much appreciated.

Date of stay: December 2021
65  Thank RachelleCM
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

This is not a tourist hotel but somewhere to stay if you're in transit. Conveniently located near the train station. The hotel is old but the room was big and clean. Staff weren't overly friendly or helpful.

Date of stay: June 2019