Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
shelleyb872
Dublin, Ireland

Modern, clean, friendly hotel, good location

Review of Hotel Urbani
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 23, 2023
Beautiful hotel with exceptional staff. Our room was gorgeous, brand new with a tupd of walnut interior. Absolutely spotless, we had everything we needed and the staff left us a little bed and food bowl for our dog, adorable touch! We had of lovely view of the surrounding Italian roof top gardens which came alive with colour after a short torrent of rain. Torino people are very open and friendly and so were the staff at the hotel who were very patient, kind and efficient. The hotel is very close to the train station which has some amazing decor and is only a short 20 minute walk to the centre. We will stay here again for our next visit to Torino. I fell in love with the city and the people so we will be back!
Date of stay: July 2023
    C$127
3.9 km from Hotel Urbani
View more hotels in Turin
1,336 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2022

We stayed there as a family-had two rooms next to each other. Urbani is a well situated hotel close to the central station, but in a quet street. Good size bedrooms and bathrooms, comfortable beds, and helpful staff. We will be back!

Date of stay: December 2022
1  Thank Pham A
Reviewed October 14, 2021 via mobile

Great location. High standard throughout, bedroom very comfortable and good range of hot and cold food for breakfast. Nice lobby and outdoor area. Convenient to airport transfer and train . Would recommend as a comfortable and very safe location

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Boardingcards
Reviewed November 18, 2019

I think this was our fifth stay with Hotel Urbani. We love the proximity to the train station and the city life of Turin. The rooms are great as is the breakfast buffet.

I recommend this hotel. It is about 5 minutes to the train station.

Date of stay: September 2019
4  Thank Judi C
Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

Beware of this place, I booked this place for the wrong weekend, I realised and within minutes of booking it had sent a request to change dates or get my money back, didn't receive a response until the next day and was then was told there was nothing they could do. So they just kept my money, clear display of lack of integrity with no regard for customers, very unfair and also the fact they are greedy and don't want to give refunds. I booked somewhere else around the corner on air bnb for a cheaper price and had a great time.

Date of stay: March 2019
3  Thank fithaifighter
Reviewed October 7, 2019

Overall a good experience.
Cons: I really don't like these small Italian bathroom cubicles, and this hotel had particularly small ones. Finding a parking space nearby - mission impossible. The hotel has a parking right in front of the hotel, costs €16 per day, or in a garage nearby, costs €22 per day. Availability is known only upon arrival and it is not possible to book in advance. The hotel has a patio, but alas, no chairs or tables (maybe due to the season I was at, end of September). My room had an electric kettle, but alas, only instant coffee, no tea. Coffee machine in the breakfast room makes a terrible cappuccino. Air conditioner in the room didn't work (I was told that it doesn't work in the whole hotel because of the season, so during the day it became very warm).
Pros: Very nice staff. My room had a small balcony. Proximity to main attractions. 2-3 minutes walking from the main train station. Nice breakfast. Very clean. The room had an electric kettle and a mini-bar (yes, I already stayed at hotels that didn't have it, so I can appreciate it).
Overall it was a nice stay and the hotel answered my expectations.

Room tip: Try to ask for a room with balcony
Date of stay: September 2019