All reviews burger place mole perfect location tourist attractions city break living room stayed for nights old building clean rooms minute walk within walking distance residence balcony apartment fridge wifi torino
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Not really a hotel as no communal rooms or breakfast facility but the rooms are large (particularly the bathrooms) and very modern although in an old building. Very conveniently situated with a local bar next door for coffee and rolls in the morning. Would stay here iagain

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arthurmcp
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Fantastic clean modern accomodation in the most perfect location. Much better than expected! We are a family of 4 and found this accommodation suited us perfectly. It is in an amazing location. The accommodation itself was very clean and had all the facilities we needed. We booked an apartment with a kitchen so we're able to cook et. We will be back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Residenza D, Direttore at Residenza dell'Opera, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Thank you and hope to see you again soon
Lesya

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Beautiful apartment in best location of the most famous Duomos and restaurants. We only stayed one night but would have stayed longer if we had the time. The apartment is modern, clean and fresh. Very spacious and comfortable.

Room Tip: Apartments are on the road but have double glazing windows and shutters, works perfectly.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is available even if they are not always there. We arrived around 18 and they gave us via message all the instructions about the parking and the room.

The best thing is the location, in the heart of Torino, at walking distance from many tourist attractions.

They also have a parking, which is a great thing considering the location.

The price is justified by the excellent location. Otherwise it would be too expensive considering that there is not a real reception, there is no breakfast included and the parking is charged.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I had a very nice experience at Residenza dell’Opera. Lesya, in the office, was very prompt with her email responses to my questions and was even more helpful upon my arrival. As I arrived after hours, they left very simple instructions on how to use the access code to enter the building and to retrieve the keys to my individual room.
The rooms were very “city chic” in design with updated bathrooms and comfortable beds and bed linens.
Residenza dell’Opera offers individual rooms and also larger apartments. My daughter lives in Turin and I wanted to find lodging within walking distance to her apartment...Residenza dell’Opera was the perfect choice!
Please be advised that there is not a staff “in residence”...and I was a little nervous about having a taxi pick me up at 5:30am for my flight....but, Lesya arranged everything for me and my driver was even early, waiting for me when opened the front door.
Prices vary depending on the season and the demand, but I found it to be far more reasonable than any other hotel in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Residenza D, Direttore at Residenza dell'Opera, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Thank you very much Susan , we're just trying to do our best :) Hope to see you again in our property very soon
Kind regards