2,034 results
All reviews rooftop terrace train station great hotel free soft drinks dressing room spa facilities walk in wardrobe beautiful room highly recommend this hotel spacious bathroom elegant hotel superior room mini bar breakfast buffet is porta nuova station wonderful city main station
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I stayed here overnight on my way to Rome. On arrival after a long journey, the staff at reception were very welcoming and friendly. My room was very stylish with great attention to detail and there was a small balcony overlooking Turin. The bathroom was exquisite - all in black and white even the hairdryer matched all the other accessories.
I visited the bar - very luxurious - as was the breakfast room, with a huge choice of both savoury and sweet dishes. A most enjoyable stay.

Room tip: I asked for a quiet room and was given one.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jellyfish14
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This hotel was renewed last year so is actually as new. Really elegant and classy makes you feel in a top location with an excellent value for money. View from roof top is astonishing (breakfast too!). Strongly recommended!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jumpy64
Reviewed November 7, 2017

wonderful big rooms great spa best location very quite hotel the best stuff very polite
I recommend this hotel for romantic vacation wonderful in the center near all the shops
I hop to visit this hotel again

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dalit1357
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Wow we had such an amazing time in Turin. While all the tourists flock elsewhere in Italy, I suggest stopping into Turin and staying at the Palace. It's a gem, with an amazing breakfast, sweet spa, and totally professional staff. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank hallistermckay
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Quit hotel, offering great benefits. The staff is friendly and very professional. Breakfast of quality and very diversified. Came with our dog, we appreciated te provision of the provision. We have planed to return to TURIN and we will book without TURIN PALACE HOTEL. Thank you very

Date of stay: October 2017