“Enjoyed the diner on Monday ”
Review of Kirkuk Kaffe

Kirkuk Kaffe
Ranked #587 of 4,102 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Greek, Turkish, Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Foods are good. Apple tea was delicious and friendly staffs. We had dinner on Monday it was not crowded so we can really enjoyed and more relax.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

We waited for 45 minutes to get our 2 simple plates ready. Not very friendly staff. The meat is not bad, but I can not say that it is so good.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

I live in Turin and have eaten here twice. It's one of those places have a menu but they don't always have what is on the menu. They say they are open to 23 00 but if you turn up at 22 45 they pull a long face and without too much warmth tell you the kitchen is closed. Last night I ate three small pieces of luke warm falafel with worst hummus ever. And there was same tasteless white stuff. Baby sized portions. They forgot the knife and fork. I asked for a small beer, They gave me a large beer. No pita bread. Try the stale bread we got left over from lunch. Rip off. Tourists come and go. They don't care. Nor does the Kirkuk Kaffe. So that is why I am saying find somewhere else.

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Whilst visiting Italy, we were looking for something less cheese based so headed down to kirkuk for falafel. It was the best falafel I have ever tasted and I am still thinking about it days later! Highly recommended. The chocolate covered baklava was also a real treat!

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Great atmosphere, the personnel very friendly and got out of their way to find a place for us. Prices are right and the food is very good.