“Fantastic food - fantastic prices!”

Ballatoio - bistrot di ringhiera
Ranked #110 of 4,150 Restaurants in Turin
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Reviewed December 10, 2017

These people were lovely squeezing us in when everywhere was packed. Food is best described as a modern take, but really tasty and well prepared.

Big surprise came to the bill (prices were on the Italian version of the menu we didn't look at) - really well priced. So good in fact, we quickly re-booked for the following night and it was just as good.

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

We found the restaurant walking around. The service was nice and food was served in trendy atmosphere. Tastes were quite Italian but served in slightly different way.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 22, 2017

My second visit to Turin and so glad that we found this wonderful little restaurant. It deserves to be rated much much higher than 47... and I hope this review helps to lift it up a bit! A Sunday night and we had no reservation, so felt very lucky to be warmly welcomed and given the last 'free' table. The room is small, but well designed and with interesting art work on the walls. The menu is superb - full of care for the ingredients and passion for cooking. It's not complex food, but it's really of the region and it's special. We each had a starter and a main... that was sufficient, but I was really tempted by some of the wonderful secondi dishes. Next time perhaps. The staff are full of feeling for the food they are serving and the house wines are a first class match. When I come back to Turin I will be sure to book - if there isn't a waiting list by then!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I ate here together with my girlfriend. The food was great. After a primi we also took a secondi, again great but it was too much for us to finish. Both the white and red whines were good. The bill also did not let us down, reasonable prices! I will definitely eat here again, but be sure to make a reservation because it fills up quickly.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2017

very nice place, ( needed the reservation for the dimension) . The young coiuple managing it has a very ineresting offer of seasonal recipes well tuned to the available products

Date of visit: July 2017