“Family meal”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Family run restaurant which was recommended to us by my nephew who was working in Treviso. The food was great especially the pizzas and seafood dishes. Prices very reasonable and the atmosphere was lovely.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

In this place there are several options for a typical Italian pizza and also fast service.
in my opinion one of the best!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2017

We came across this place on an overnight stop in Treviso. It had a good choice and offered value for money. We got in just before the rush on a bank holiday evening but still did not wait too long for food. The scaloppine al limone was a generous portion and the roasted vegetables I ordered with it were enough for two! Nice friendly atmosphere. My only gripe was that my husband's pasta and my vegetables arrived together, but I had to ask for the scaloppine when it became clear they were not bringing it next.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2016

This restaurant was recommended by the taxi driver who collected us at the airport and we really wished we could have found him to thank him. A little off the beaten track behind the Piazza dei Signori, but well worth the explore. We actually ate lunch here twice during our long weekend as it was by far the best food we have enjoyed when visiting Italy, a decision that we certainly did not regret. Our chose was further endorsed by tables full of locals eating alongside us. We all had pizza the first visit - who could not with 7 pages to choose from - but the second visit my husband and I both tried something different. The portions were very generous and the grilled vegetables were so fresh that they tasted like they had just been picked. The waiting staff were very friendly and efficient. There is only a couple of bar tables outside but the windows were open and it was cool enough even in 30 degrees. I would recommend booking a table as I would imagine it could become busy in the evenings. Our 9 year old pizza loving son said "best pizza ever" and we would not disagree!!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

We stopped in Treviso on our way from Venice airport up to the Dolomites. We had a walk around and stumbled across this place. Very clean place. Good service and great pizzas. Huge pizzas which are my favourite type! Various European rugby shirts framed around all the walls as Treviso is a rugby town. We nearly stopped in Treviso again on our way back to Venice yesterday just for the pizza.

Date of visit: July 2016