“Good prices for delicious food!”

Pizzeria Ristorantino Da Roberto
Ranked #20 of 512 Restaurants in Treviso
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and definitely worth the price! They spreak english and even have a english menu. The restaurant looks good from the inside and outside. The service is also really good.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

I’d looked at this place on TA a few times before we went there. I stupidly thought it was too far away from where we were staying in Treviso. But once you get your head around how compact Treviso is you realise it’s only a 10 minute walk.
We ate here on our last lunchtime. The choice of pizza is good, the service was excellent and there were locals eating in there (always a good sign).
Reasonably priced, Prosecco was good and cheap. Bizarre comment coming I know, but I loved that the toilet was very modern and the door automatically opened so having washed my hands it then meant they stayed clean rather than having to touch a handle where people haven’t washed their hands.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

A group of us visited the restaurant and we were all extremely happy with the food and service. Asking the waiter for a recommendation he didn't disappoint with the elite pizza.
Throughout the staff we very nice and chatty made us feel very welcome and I would highly recommend stopping in here for a pizza.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Was seated quickly without booking table in advance.
Large cafe type area for dining. Wanted traditional restaurant but it was getting late and needed to eat. Not far to walk from bus station end of town .
I chose the Bolognese with tube type pasta , waiter said he would ask chef to make especially for me -as not on menu.....
Wine for half litre was reasonably priced and good flavour.
Plenty of diners , seemed popular place to eat.

Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on Christmas eve....we had no booking but they still welcomed us. Service was fast, and good value for money.