“No.1 in Treviso? Questionable!! ”
Review of Carbone

Carbone
Ranked #3 of 512 Restaurants in Treviso
Price range: US$29 - US$53
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: RISTORANTINO Categoria: Ristorante CARBONE RISTORANTINO Modifica i dati Voto 4 Buono - Tutti i voti - Treviso (TV) tel:
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Booked a table at carbone under the illusion of reviews it being no.1 in Treviso !! Starter was ok , T-bone steak was fantastic but desert was mediocre at best , politeness felt quite forced by main waiter and felt locals were received better although not made to feel uncomfortable , had to ask twice for bill and it came eventually after twenty fives minutes

3  Thank johnmY390OM

Reviewed June 13, 2017

We have been in Italy now for 4+ months, and have eaten Bistecca Fiorentina several times. I have yet to find one that comes even remotely close to the one we enjoyed at Carbone. Don't miss it if you want an example of the best Bistecca Fiorentina out there.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

We currently live in Uruguay which prides itself on delicious beef, and it is true...and I have lived in Texas which is likewise justifiably proud of its barbecue heritage. However, I have never eaten an almost 6 pound T-bone that was more tender or flavorful than the one 3 of us shared at Carbone. I'm sure they will cook it to your taste, but ours arrived at the table just like the picture--beautiful char on the outside, and cool pink on the inside (the Uruguayans who saw our pictures recommended sending it back for a longer over the flame---sacrilege!!). The side dishes were varied and delicious as well. Carbone is a dream for a meat-lover, and a vegetarian could be quite happy with all the salads and vegetable side-dishes.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

There are only a few restaurants that I've come across that have ever made me feel the way that carbone did (and I've eaten out too much in my life to date).....

An absolute star of a restaurant (let me just say that the steak is an experience that has to be tried and leave it there).

I've seen a few reviews that complain about the ambiance and location. I actually loved the unpretentious and very friendly setting - for me it's about high quality food - and this restaurant thoroughly deserves its number 1 rating in treviso.

2  Thank Jutmarlin
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We had the set menu x2 and a la carte x 1

The starter platter was generous with a pot of warm smoked turkey being the absolutely stand out dish. Son has the lardo which was completely delicious

Rib steak tender as butter as was my son's huge entrecote. Meat was a little under seasoned so not quite as tasty as it could have been but still very good. Unfortunately were far too full to strip the best meat of the Rib bone. Side dishes of broad beans, aubergine and green beans a little overcooked for our taste. Roast potatoes cubes were good. All in all excellent value at €120 including prosecco 2 bottles of wine , limoncello and 3 desserts.

Would revisit if in the area again

1  Thank 741,702,015