2,457 results
All reviews train station water taxi beautiful hotel small terrace four poster bed the hotel staff watch the boats across the bridge main building hotel antiche figure sister hotel pastries venetian style santa croce murano glass factory breakfast was delicious an upgrade
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was a very satisfied customer, very friendly staff, cleanliness of the room superb, amazing location. I would definitely come back to Hotel Canal Grande. It's like on the pictures. They could improve the selection of the breakfast as I found it a bit limiting if you stay for many days.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brilliantly appointed, extremely clean and safe, the best room and shower. Decorated like a palace, made us feel special and the breakfasts that were included were great.They even provided free transportation to Murano, including an instruction on how glass is blown, free of charge, right from the hotel. This perk saved us 20 euro/person minimum. The staff are genuinely up beat and helpful. Service at this hotel has been the best I have ever experienced, and I travel for a living.

Room Tip: The bathrooms are amazing, modern and large for Europe
Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank hawkfeather
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at the hotel on the last few nights of our vacation which ended in Venice. This hotel was a wonderful place to end the trip. The hotel staff met us at the door upon our arrival by water taxi to collect our baggage and brought it up to our room once we were checked in. The rooms were wonderfully furnished and the bathroom was spacious and clean. The hotel is on a little courtyard that doesn't have much foot traffic so it is extremely quiet and peaceful.

We greatly enjoyed breakfast during our stay. It was plentiful and had all kinds of different options from eggs, cold cuts, and toast to waffles, pancakes and pastries. We will definitely be staying here again if we are able to return to Venice someday!

P.S. Don't miss out on the glass factory tour included with your stay!

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Meghin F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent 3 nights at the Hotel Canal Grande prior to getting on a cruise ship. Upon arrival by water taxi, we were met at the dock by the hotel staff who collected our luggage! We checked in and were offered an upgrade to a Suite, overlooking the canal! The room was amazing and included a bedroom and private sitting room. The suite was the Canaletto Suite and I would highly recommend upgrading to this suite! There was a delicious breakfast buffet each morning, which was included with the room. The location on the canal is perfect and away from the crowded area around the Rialto bridge and square. All of the staff were so nice and willing to go above and beyond with whatever was needed. I would highly recommend this wonderful boutique hotel!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A lovely hotel of character on the Grand Canal. Views of canal, churches, palaces and bridge -all the ingredients. Beautiful rooms and s great breakfast. Very helpful staff. This was everything we expected of a traditional Venice holiday.

Room Tip: Stay in the main building on the canal. Rooms all have great character.
Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple