Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Excellent Experience

We loved this experience. Many, many thanks to Elena and the ladies of row Venice. It was so... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Sandy M
Utica, Michigan
via mobile
Row like a pro

This woman owned and operated business was the highlight of our trip to Venice. Gabriella... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ducky92
Voorheesville

1,484 results
All reviews rowing lesson nan gondola ride venetian rowing cichetto row learning how great instructor great fun learn how highlight of our trip non profit unique experience venetian style grand canal quieter canals open water meeting point
Reviewed November 16, 2017

My husband and I wanted to try something adventurous while in Venice. We found this activity on TripAdvisor and are leaving this review to help others plan a fun time in Venice. Our instructor’s name was Anna and she was a sweet lady and really set the tone for our rowing adventure. I would highly recommend attending the rowing session because of how unique an experience it is and how much appreciation for the sport and technique of Venetian rowing you will walk away with.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We had such a great time today! booked a Sunday morning trip as the canals are quiet at that time, Anna was amazingly helpful and a wealth of knowledge about Venice and it's history! Grazie Anna!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

My husband, our four year old son and I took a lesson with Row Venice in November and LOVED it. We had fun, learned a lot and knew that our son was safe with Row Venice helping him to learn while enjoying himself. We highly recommend these classes!

Reviewed November 6, 2017

This was absolutely the highlight of our trip. My husband, sister, and best friend went in one gondola (not actually a gondola I forget the name of the boat but it's similar) and we had Elena as our guide. We did the Evening Grand Canal Row. I was a little nervous I would have a hard time rowing with all the boat traffic and in the dark. Exactly the opposite. Elena was so wonderful and knowledgable about anything and everything to do with rowing and Venetian history. All four of us had plenty of rowing time. Elena was a great teacher and we all felt comfortable rowing through narrow channels or between boats with her steering and leading the way. My eyes were wide and we all laughed the whole trip. What a beautiful, memorable, super fun experience. Best part, was we were able to know our money was going to a wonderful cause. Thank you SO much and if we are ever back in Venice we will definitely do this again!

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

It was one of the highlights of our trip to Venice. Our boys 7 and 10 could not get enough of the rowing and the sweet teaching of Anna. My husband and I could not get enough of her stories and understanding of Venice and it's strong history. Definite must for all to have a true Venetian experience.