“Lived like a local in this incredibly well...”
other travellers have booked this property
The entrance The living room - detail 1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The entrance
The living room - detail 1
The view from the apartment
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
A bathroom
Map
Venice
The kitchenette
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 46 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Bernie E
“Lived like a local in this incredibly well located and beautiful house!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Right from the start, the level of service was exceptional. Anna got back to me straight away during the booking period, with help on every query I had about the accommodation and how to get to it.
Once in Venice, we were cheerily greeted by one of Anna's assistants and upon arriving from the water ferry she helped us carry our bags around the little alleyways and over the bridges to our beautiful accommodation. Without her help we would have been stranded!
The accommodation was clean, peaceful and right on the Grand Canal!!! What brilliant views of the passing boats and Gondalas we had day and night.
We're not big cooks so for us the small kitchen wasn't a problem. It was just right for breakfast and take home pizza.
Finally the price - such value for a perfectly located 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom place - really well priced. (for us it didn't matter that you have to walk through one bedroom to get to the other, as the kids stayed in the back bedroom)
AMAZING all around. Brilliant accommodation really makes half of the pleasure of the stay. We will be passing the word around to our friends and family as a must stay place when in Venice.
Thank you Anna.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Value and location (great price for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom & kitchen on the Grand Canal)
Liked least: No toaster.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
joang803
Niwot, Colorado
“Lovely location but problems were not addressed.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I was so looking forward to our Venice vacation with another couple. I chose this apartment based on prior reviews. I was expecting a much better experience based on the price per night. The apartment itself is okay, a little worn and dated but okay. The views of the canal were exceptional; unfortunately, this is the only good thing I can say. We were met by Lucia who spoke not a word of English and basically whisked us through the apartment. She pointed things out but we had no way of knowing what she was talking about! Based on the information given here, I was expecting wifi and air conditioning. We had neither! There were some personal family issues that required us to maintain internet contact with relatives back in the USA; this was impossible in the apartment. When I contacted Anna about this, she passed this off to her daughter who basically told me there was nothing she could do. I was infuriated! We had to walk to other locations (and purchase something!) in order to stay connected. The other big issue was the air conditioning, it did not work. I tried to communicate this to Lucia using hand gestures, but she just pointed to the control and shook her head. It was extremely hot and humid while we were there (and had been for some time prior, according to others) and needless to say none of us got any sleep while we were there. It was miserable. Unfortunately, when it was time to leave we were happy to be able to go to another location where we could be comfortable.
All in all, I was very disappointed and cannot recommend this rental.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Gister
Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful Venetian Experience”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Lovely true Venetian experience. Everything was exactly as described and Anna was prompt to return emails and phone calls. We arrived early by water taxi and Lucia was there at the apt getting it ready for us. She spoke hardly any English but a friendly neighbor helped out with translating to her that we wanted to leave our bags. So we did with no problem. If you are staying for more than a couple of nights I suggest a 48 hr or 72 hr pass for the Water Bus. There is a station , S.Toma a couple of mins. from the apt. and the Rialto Station is only a couple of stops away. The views from the apt were fantastic and seeing the everyday deliveries , water buses and gondola's was fascinating. There was a party or something at the Palace next door and watching the guests arrive in there formal attire on the red carpet for photo's was fun. Can't really give any recommendations on food as it was hit and miss but the guys did find a small store for groceries not far from the apt.

Cons: Being two couples, the layout of the bedrooms was not wonderful but we managed.
Don't waste your time on the shuttle bus to the Designer Factory Outlet Mall on the mainland especially if you are from the US. Prices are better here! And beware of the free water taxi to Murano to the glass factory,at the end there is a heavy sales pitch to buy there glass. Which again in my opinion was way to expensive.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
FL
Reviewed December 26, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
26 Dec 2013
Dear Tanya and Jeff,
I saw your review and I want to thank you for your kindess.
I'm glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next visit!
Best wishes Anna
AZ
Reviewed November 25, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Australia
Reviewed November 22, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

B.C. Canada
Reviewed July 3, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing