This is a wonderful hotel in a great location and some rooms have spectacular views. We stayed for 3 nights and booked 2 connecting rooms. We were hoping for an upgrade as Starwood Platinum members, but did not get one. Oh well, maybe next time. Still, even standard rooms were very nice.
Just a word of warning: this hotel (and many others) offers complimentaly water taxi to Murano island and back. If you choose to take it, be aware that there is a high pressure sales pitch awaiting you at the island's glass factory. If you can handle it, the trip is nice and you can explore the island on your own after they let you go. It was a bit of a surprise for us that we had to sit thru the sales presentation, as nobody at the hotel mentioned it to us. They probably should warn their guests when offering a complimentary water taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin