3,099 results
All reviews rialto bridge great location canal view water taxi st marks square deluxe room rooftop bar small canal hotel restaurant marble bathroom san marco central location pastries loved this hotel would highly recommend this hotel breakfast was included few minutes walk
Reviewed December 7, 2017

i have visited here with my family . rooms are so excellent and the food quality is very good i always recommend to my friends family to visit here or stay and feel the feel of venice thanks to all staff

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SplendidVenice, Direttore generale at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Pierra I,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your lovely comment.
I am very pleased to hear that your time at Starhotels Splendid Venice was well spent and that you will recommend us with no hesitation!
I do hope to be welcoming you back again soon on our marvelous island.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

This was our second stay at this hotel, for an extended 3 day weekend. The personnel is very attentive, rooms clean, great beds, generous breakfast. Central location. Experience to be repeated, and highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Michelle O,

Many thanks for posting your lovely words about your recent stay at Starhotels Splendid Venice.
I am honored you chose our hotel for the second time, and thrilled to hear that your time here was well spent once again.
It will be my pleasure to share your appreciation with the staff too.
My team and I would love to have you here again in the near future.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. Lovely clean rooms. In superior rooms tea and coffee facilities. There is also a free smartphone loaded with activities, Google maps, free calls and texting. Reception staff are wonderful. Roof terrace is nice to see skyline but there is no bar there. Probably too cold in Dec. We did not try the restaurant as there are so many good value ones in the city. Although there is a water taxi pontoon at hotel, due to high tides your taxi may not be able to access due to low bridges. This applies equally to most of Venice.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Zia V,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at Starhotels Splendid Venice.
I am thrilled to hear that your experience was excellent and I assure you that I will be definitely sharing your nice words with the staff.
It would be a real pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

My husband & I stayed at the Starhotels Splendid Venice for 2 nights during a tour of Europe.
The hotel is in a perfect location with a very short stroll to shops & cafes. The staff are friendly and the hotel is beautifully decorated. The rooms are very comfortable with an emphasis on luxury. Definitely would love to visit again and stay longer.

Date of stay: November 2017
SplendidVenice, Direttore generale at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Nicole F,

Many thanks for posting your lovely words about your recent experience at Starhotels Splendid Venice.
I am thrilled to hear that everything has met your expectations and that you truly enjoyed every single moment of your stay.
Also, it will be my pleasure to share your appreciation with the staff, which I am very proud of.
We look forward to have you here again for your next visit to Venice.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

We stayed at the Splendid Venice and, when we return to Venice, we definitely plan to stay there again! The hotel is in a great location! Easy walking distance to most sights, shopping, and restaurants! Our room was very clean and comfortable with lovely furnishings and amenities. Excellent restaurant and attentive staff!
We'd especially like to thank Fabrizio at the reception desk for making our stay there wonderful! He was kind, knowledgeable, and very gracious in helping us with reservations and planning. We'd seek Fabrizio out whenever we needed advice - he's a wonderful representative for this lovely hotel!

Room tip: When booking your reservation, if you're offered breakfast at the hotel along with your reservation, take it! Excellent buffet breakfast!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mwm123456
SplendidVenice, Direttore generale at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Dear mwm123456,

Let me thank you for choosing Starhotels Splendid Venice and for sharing your experience.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed our unbeatable location in the heart of Venice, together with the comfort of our rooms and the meals at our Le Maschere Restaurant.
Also, be assured that I will be sharing your nice comments with the team, especially with Fabrizio.
I would be pleased if you would stay with us in the next future.

Salvatore Pisani,