2,998 results
All reviewsrialto bridgegreat locationcanal viewwater taxist marks squaredeluxe roomrooftop barhotel restaurantsan marcosmall canalmarble bathroomcentral locationpastriesloved this hotelwould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was includedfew minutes walk
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Stayed for three nights as a 35th wedding anniversary treat. Was a bit wary having read reviews of various Venice hotels which looked nice on the outside but poor on the inside. Not so with the Splendid - the bedroom was well decorated and maintained and the bathroom was spotless and well maintained. Overall a pleasant stay. Two tips for guests: do try the roof terrace for a cocktail (+ free coffee and chilled water) typically €13-15 each with free nibbles thrown and with beautiful views. Also consider relaxing in the ground floor canal-side lounges. When we were there they were very underused and yet with floor to ceiling windows you can take in the views of passing gondolas only a few feet from the window.

Stayed: June 2018
SplendidVenice, Direttore generale at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear UmboBongo,

Many thanks for posting your lovely words about your recent experience at Starhotels Splendid Venice.
I am thrilled to hear that everything has met your expectations and that you truly enjoyed every single moment of your stay.
Also, it will be my pleasure to share your appreciation with the staff, which I am very proud of.
We look forward to have you here again for your next visit to Venice.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Starhotels Spendid Venice is a delightful, quaint hotel. The staff was gracious and friendly. The room was small, but clean and nice. The continental breakfast was complementary during our stay, and the restaurant has the ability to open the roof so you can enjoy the beautiful weather. The hotel is in walking distance to Piazza San Marco, and many delicious restaurants. The concierge, Fabrizio, had great dinner recommendations, as well. Grazie for helping to make our trip extra special!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear tamrisa,

Let me thank you for choosing Starhotels Splendid Venice and for sharing your experience.
I am very glad to read that you truly enjoyed your stay in our hotel for your special occasion.
Also, please be assured that I will give the highest consideration to your comment and I will address it to the relevant department.
I would be pleased if you would consider another stay with us in the next future.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

The hotel was perfectly situated for tourists in between the Rialto Bridge and St Marks Square. Lots of good restaurants within a short walk.

The hotel staff were efficient and friendly. The rooms are on the smaller side, but comfortable and nicely decorated. Not overly gaudy like we have seen in photos of other hotels.

The hotel was reasonably priced considering its location and quality.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank The_Traveller954
SplendidVenice, Direttore generale at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear The_Traveller954,

let me thank you for staying with us and for posting your nice comment.
I am glad to hear that your time here was well spent and I assure you that I will share your lovely words with the staff.
We do hope to have you again soon at Starhotels Splendid Venice.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

It was our first time in Venice and found this hotel through the reviews on Trip Advisor.
We had a lovely stay. The hotel is in an ideal
location ,close to many sites , shopping and restaurants.
The staff were very attentive. Simone ,the concierge ,and Pietro at the front desk were

always happy to answer our questions.
The room and bathroom were spacious and clean. It had all the essential amenities .
We will recommend this hotel to our friends.
Thank you to the Splendid Venice hotel for such a remarkable stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Laura S,

I am glad to read that you enjoyed our unbeatable location in the heart of Venice, together with the comfort of our rooms and the guest relations staff.
Also, be assured that I will be sharing your nice comments with the team, especially with Simone and Pietro.
I would be pleased if you would stay with us in the next future.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

The Hotel is beautiful - rooms are well appointed and the location is central to everything. It is a little hard to find but everything is in Venice - navigation on your phone is needed to find anything because of all the little streets - but its what makes Venice so gorgeous and so mysterious and fun. This city is one of the most gorgeous in the world and so unique. This hotel is fairly large and there are tour groups that us it. Therefore sometimes the customer service is a bit lacking. They will help you with anything you ask and they do have a guest service desk which was very accommodating with reservations and questions. We used the full service private water taxi from the train station to arrive at the hotel which was great and they were very helpful getting us back to the airport as well. We had a jr. suite which was two rooms separated by a door - spacious enough with large marble bathroom.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank k28brennan

Dear k28brennan,

I am glad to read that you enjoyed our unbeatable location in the heart of Venice, together with the comfort of our rooms and the attention of our staff.