We came here for spring break. Our hotel experience in Italy has been wonderful so far. The staff at this hotel are unfriendly and in fact sometimes rude. The hotel location, ambiance and room size are great. BUT...
1. The staff were cold and unwelcoming. Were not helpful and in fact sometimes condescending and arrogant.
2. The tub did not drain well.
3. Half of the glass shower enclosure door was missing in one of our rooms.
4. Only one of our rooms smelled very badly the entire time. (This may be because we were in Venice with high water)- so not sure if i can blame the hotel for this.
5. The lady who runs breakfast is unfriendly.
6. We had to catch an early train our last morning in Venice. We asked if we could go into breakfast early the night before and the front desk was flat out unhelpful. We asked in the morning at 6:55 (breakfast starts at 7) if we could grab something early and were told sharply at the front desk that it starts at 7. Seriously!!! It was all set up except for the eggs and bacon.
This is the WORST hotel customer service I have ever experienced in my life. NOT Worth staying here. More
- Free Wifi