All reviewssamsung phonest lucia stationtrain stationinternational callsgreat hotelperfect locationthe free mini barbest hotel we have stayedmin walking distancemodern hotelgrand canalmain stationrooms are greatside streetbreakfast selectionchoose this hotelpiazzale roma
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Beautiful hotel in the perfect location. We arrived via cruise ship caught people mover to bus station walked over one bridge your at the train station hotel just past train station. Free mobile phone to use in the room for Venice. Room was perfect, clean, newly decorated, great beds and linens and free minibar just what you need after exploring Venice for the day. I would stay here again and recommend to all. I enjoyed this hotel more than the Hilton Stucky we stayed at in Venice also (before our cruise), newer decor etc and and a whole lot cheaper. This is a luxury hotel with a mid range price.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We just returned from a trip to Italy where we spent 2 nights in Venice. We chose this hotel due to its proximity to the train station (5 min walk). While the location is a big plus for families dragging suitcases, I was so happy with the hotel itself. Rooms were fresh, clean, and modern. The staff were super friendly and provided great recommendations. The breakfast was plentiful and good quality. It is located down a quiet alley so sleep was easy. They have a back garden which is quiet and perfect for a nightcap. I highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We visited the Venice Times Hotel on our honeymoon in July for 3 nights. A truly fabulous stay. Staff were very helpful and overall the room was clean and well provisioned. Free mini bar (first use) very useful.
Visitors be aware of how to find the hotel as it is located down an unassuming side street and can easily be missed (as we did at first).

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack C
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel. Location was just around the corner from the train station 3-5 minute walk depending on luggage and mobility no steps except leaving the train station. If you don’t think that is a big deal your wrong if you have to go over the bridges it’s all steps. The hotel is on the right side of the small street. Don’t let the outside fool you this is a pretty new facility in an old building. Reception is small the staff are amazing very helpful they spoke pretty good English. Small elevator but you will survive your on vacation make it work. The room was amazing the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was decent sized shower had a waterfall shower head and a had held wand. The water pressure was very good and we never had a problem getting hot water. Separate room for the toilet. They had a charging USB ports beside the bed so those were nice. We had breakfast there everyday eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, cereal, breads, cold meats (my favorite), cheese and some veggies. They had a really nice garden to have your breakfast in.
The location could not have been more perfect. The train station is close the main water taxi is at the end of your street. This where you can either take the taxi and head further into Venice or go the other way and head out to the islands very convenient.

I really can’t find anything bad to say about this hotel which is rare usually there is something I think they could do better or fix. So my advice is to book it and you won’t have any worries. Hope this helps.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed June 29, 2018

It is one of the best quality/price in Venice. Believe me I know many hotels in Venice.

Rooms are very good (not tiny as in many other Venetian hotels), clean, spacious and not noisy. Warm people at the reception. Edward or Denisse are very helpful and not treat you as a tourist. You also have profesional and efficient people at the restaurant. Ask for Assil and Elia (a part time lawyer...), that will take care of all your needs.

I have been the whole week teaching at CaFoscari which is close to the hotel. Part of the restaurant constitutes a space with nice pictures that allows you work or talk in a nice atmospehre. Just feedback on one issue. Although the breakfast is good, more variety is needed if you are going to stay more than two days.

It was amazing, that at my arrival they gave me a cell phone to call everywhere for free. Surely, I am going to repeat next time I be back to teaching here.

Room Tip: I only know first floor rooms. Very well and clean.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
MoodHotels, Responsabile reception at Venice Times Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Mr Joan Manuel B,

It is really kind of you to suggest Venice Times Hotel to visitors coming in Venice. These terrific words towards the Hotel and its Staff are really important for us.
Day by day we do our best to give our Guests the possibility to enjoy Venice with locals suggestions based on their preferences and needs. We appreciate that our knowledge about the city can be useful for people showing interest in venetian habits.
The hotel restaurant atmosphere and its numerous pictures have the aim to create a comfortable location to work, speak or just relax, without lost the city's beauties and always pampered by our bar team.
The Manet Phone is one of our strong points as it can be helpful both for visitors coming here for the first time with its "City Tour" application and for business travelers to keep in touch with almost all the Word by unlimited calls.
Thank you for sharing your opinion about the breakfast, we would like to inform you that we have forwarded it to the Food and Beverage employers and will be very useful to improve our service.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,