All reviews train station croissants convenient location street noise basic hotel stayed for one night excellent location other hotels bed was comfortable no elevator the breakfast area heavy luggage night stay on foot perfect hotel breakfast was included ferrovia
Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with my family. The hotel was clean, tidy and is located in a great spot. It is super close to the train station as well as to the boat service. We brought some ready made food with us just to save travel cost and the host let us used their facility which was very nice of him. The only negative comment was the travellers next door were making a lot of noises.

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed January 4, 2015 via mobile

This little hotel is clean, close to the action and inexpensive for the money pit that is Venice. The breakfast is light but palatable with nice coffee. Our room came equipped with those quaint shutters which you find in Venice, and that pleased my wife.

What really made the stay for us (as a family with a small child) were the excellent staff. They were always charming, helpful and made such a fuss of my little girl that she always came away beaming.

We had the toilet light go out and seeing as it was the weekend no one was avaliable to repair it, so the staff to it upon themselves to fix it for us. The entire situation quickly descended into farce, as I don't think either the desk attendant nor the cleaning lady knew what they were doing but were determined to help us anyway. I don't think we've had such a laugh with hotel staff before, they were giving each other advice on what to do and we were chipping in and soon all of us were laughing at the absurdity of the situation. To their credit they fixed the problem and we had a jolly good time whilst they did so.

My wife had already declared her love for Venice and her desire to return and I don't think we could stay anywhere else upon our return.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ianmN1134DT
Reviewed January 3, 2015

I stayed 3 nights with my wife at Hotel Adriatico. The hotel is very closed to train station. Besides is near to "Piazzale Rome" where is easy to take a bus for the airport. The room is ok and clean. Our room was very quiet, but some rooms at first floor are very near to reception and the breakfast room, so I am not sure that these rooms are also quiet.
The breakfast is simple but good, the bread is fresh. The staff is very friendly.
The first night the heating of the shower was no working properly, so our shower was cold. It was very annoying because was a cold day. But the person in charge did the best to solve the problem and next day everything was ok.
It is not a cheap hotel, but it hard to find cheaper hotel at Venice, so this one is not too bad.

Room Tip: The rooms at second floor are quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel F
Reviewed November 6, 2014

My friend and I stayed here in Oct 2014 and loved it!! The staff was so friendly and helpful! Morris who works at night send us to a great restaurant and we were well taken care of because of him! The rooms are cozy and very clean and the breakfast was delicious! The hotel is a 3 min walk from the train station so very convenient location! There's free wifi and it worked great! We loved it and we stay again!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank barrified
Reviewed October 30, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Biggest positive for this hotel is it's location. No bridges or stairs. If you arrive with bags you will understand why this is good. Reception staff are great. Friendly and helpful every time. Room was ok. Had everything I needed, comfortable bed, clean and everything worked. Shower is the smallest I have ever been in. Breakfast was adequate. Would recommend hotel. If you don't choose this hotel, get one near it. Location is unbeatable.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends