“Wonderful!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

new orleans
“Wonderful!!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this property for 3 nights end of March. It was indeed an excellent choice. First, the owner Marcello is a most kind and gracious person. He was readily available to assist with any needs and offered many good suggestions to further enjoy our stay in that most beautiful city. The apartment is located very near the San Basilio Vaporetto stop making it easy to get around. Of course, on foot is the way to go and Campo Santa Margherita is a short walk where you find many restaurants etc. Great for evenings when you are tired and want to stay near home. The area is residential. Very quiet, clean and peaceful. A grocery store is very near and has a wonderful assortment of goods. The apartment itself is very clean, well decorated and comfortable. The bed also is very comfortable for a good nights sleep after long days exploring. Wi-fi is available if needed but we spent most of our time out exploring. We definitely recommend this property and hope that someday we can visit again. Venice is one of the most enchanting cities in the world.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
2 Apr 2016
J and M are the best guests you can image imagine host. Active, curious, respectful, inclusive ... as if I welcome to my house a friend! In addition to exchanging the gifts we have been able to exchange more 'of a word, deepening our views with a glass of wine offered in the apartment. Perfect! thank you;)
TanyaSkye
Axminster, United Kingdom
“Perfect location and pleasant apartment as a base for exploring Venice”
Reviewed February 23, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

My parents, my partner and myself stayed at the Harmony - San Basilio apartment for a week's break in Venice in February.
Booking through Tripadvisor was simple and Marcello (the owner) emailed me after a few minutes to accept my request and guide me through the rest of the process.
When we arrived the apartment was easy to find, with Marcello's instructions. He showed us round and gave us a nice guide to Venice. We felt welcome and that he would be there had we had any questions about the apartment or Venice in general.
The apartment itself was plenty spacious enough for four people, for a week. It had all we needed for a longer than average stay in Venice, and we felt Marcello was on hand had there been anything else we needed, although in the end we didn't need anything.
The main pro about the apartment was its location. Its about 100 metres from a Vaporetto (boat) stop - which was my favourite way to explore Venice. Its also only 15 minutes walk from St Marks square, and the majority of the main Venice attractions. Because of this my parents chose to walk to do most of their exploring. It is on the border of a residential / studenty area so has all that you need close by for a week's self catering, without the St Mark's / touristy price tags. The supermarket is only about 150 metres away and there are nice local markets around too.
Venice is a beautiful place to visit and the apartment was a lovely, peaceful base for a week's exploring.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
2 Apr 2016
I would like to thank these beautiful description of how a stay in Venice is appreciated by your guests, respectful and discreet. Thanks so much!
Paris1221
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Excellent apartment”
Reviewed April 14, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This apartment was the perfect location for my Venice Stay. So close to the waterbus station and land taxi and in the heart of beautiful Dosoduro. Convient in terms of access to restaurants, grocery stores (one big one down the block), and easy walk to the historical sites of Vencie. Loved how quiet and peaceful the apartment was in the middle of a nice residential area. Marcello was a very nice host, offering his assistance in terms of vacation planning, travel around the city and for my departure, and attentive to all emails and questions. Excellent travel book provided with maps, and all travel neeeds. Would definitely recommend this place!

Liked best: Locations
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Apr 2015
I would like to thank you a lot for you're good review!
I hope to see you again in Harmony SB!
Marcello
JennyT448
Aransas Pass, Texas
“Stayed here twice in one year!”
Reviewed January 19, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

My husband and I stayed 5 days in the summer and then my granddaughter and I returned for a week at the end of the year and New Year. My husband appreciated the single flight of stairs, the good sized shower and the Melitta coffee cone for making his morning cup of Joe! My granddaughter appreciated the washing machine and Marcello coming up with a back-up when the wifi did not perform. I appreciated the cleanliness, the AC in the summer, Marcello's detailed help in getting us to the apartment during a rare snow storm and the proximity to the super market. We've already stayed twice. God willing, we will again.

Isabel B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“We will be back”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We felt at home. Comfortable and immaculately clean. Charming, quiet neighborhood. Very good supermarket around the corner. Many restaurants.
We toured in the morning, ate lunch around town, walked and spent a lot of time on the front deck of Vaporetti. Get a weekly pass or one for the amount of days you will be there. We certainly got our moneys worth. The Vaporetto stop is very close.
We cannot wait to return. Venice is fabulous. So much beauty!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peaceful away from tourists.
Liked least: There was nothing we did not like.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
San Diego
Reviewed June 26, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
10 May 2012
Thannnkkksssss....:o)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing