2,278 results
All reviews welcome drink eggs cooked to order piazzale roma complimentary buffet glass of prosecco train station nespresso machine every evening water taxi beautiful hotel canal view pastries minute walk the entire staff stayed longer lounge area our honeymoon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 3 days over Valentine’s Day. This is a fantastic hotel which is very close to the main bus terminal and train station so you don’t have to cart your luggage across the city and it’s a good base to travel to all the main sites from. It was nice to be outside of the main tourist areas and there are some great restaurants nearby.

The hotel has a great atmosphere and a really unusual oriental decor which was a nice change. The hotel even has a delicious signature scent throughout.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, making us feel very welcome. The cleaners did a fantastic job of tidying our room.

The breakfast was lovely with a good selection. The evening chicetti was also great to have and I enjoyed sitting in the romantic bar area/library with a glass of wine.

The staff think about the little touches and even gave me a free rose for Valentine’s Day at the end of my stay.

I can’t wait to come back again soon!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VickySmale
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

There’s a reason this is the number one hotel in Venice....it’s amazing. I don’t feel like there is anything else at all I can add in these comments that would be any different to what everyone else has already said, so I will quickly summarise our stay.

Arrived to a wonderful welcome and a fantastic room. The bed was so comfy, the room was extremely quiet, the bathroom is incredible, the breakfast is delicious, the staff, especially the breakfast staff who make the best cappuccino ever, are wonderful and nothing is too much trouble. They let us store our luggage on the day of checkout until late that evening and invited us back for coffee before we left for the airport! They also gave us an amazing Chocolate cake to take home, which I thought was a wonderful little touch. One thing I will say is no pictures on the internet do any of this hotel justice, in person this hotel is amazing! It is so much nicer in real life than any picture I saw.

All in all we couldn’t have picked a better hotel, the location is absolutely spot on, we love walking and it’s a 3/4 min walk from the main transport area and maybe 15 minutes from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist areas which we walked so many times even really late at night and never ever not once felt unsafe in any area. Loved, loved, loved our stay, thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Hotel Moresco is so inviting. The staff made you feel special and greeted you with a welcome drink. They provide breakfast and an evening light buffet. The decor is rich and is influenced by the Moor culture. The rooms were very comfortable. I would gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I received a very warm welcome at the Hotel Moresco in Venice. On arrival i was offered my choice of drink - prosecco please - accompanied by some warm savory bites. This charming hotel is just a short walk from the bus and train terminals. There are good restaurants nearby. And of course its a short walk bCk to the vaporetto terminus that can take you anywhere along the grand canal and more.

If you like a hotel shower with coloured down lights then this is your place.

Breakfast was included. It was good without be great. Service was always polite and friendly. Oh, you might also enjoy the evening happy hour. The snacky buffet was free snd drinks could be purchased.

This was an excellent hotel for my 2 night stay in Venice.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights as we were travelling around Italy. The location is great, it is away from the most touristy spots, so after a full day sightseeing it feels like a sanctuary. The staff, especially the staff on the downstairs lounge and dining rooms where amongst the friendliest and provided the best service we had on our three week holiday. The evening ‘happy hour’ was a bonus as was the extra things (trip to Murano, water taxis, recommendations) the staff assist you with.
If this hotel had made it to your shortlist, just book it !

Date of stay: January 2019