“Great Aperol Spritz”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighbourhood: Castello
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Walked up through the Giardini garden area from the ferry and then walked around some of the outskirts of the Arsenale. Found this cafe on the Via Guiuseppe Garibaldi, which was being used by the locals. We stopped for lunch and a spot of people watching. Cheapest Aperol Spritz for miles around. Sandwich was a caprice type brioche - one shared between 2 - great. It was a wonderfully atmospheric lunch.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I’m not very happy with this place because they appear to have two categories of humans: humans to rip off and humans to stay fair with.

1st the price tag of a tuna egg sandwich was 2.00 € (tuna egg was written on the tag as well). I was charged 2.50 €. Addressing this issue the lady just answered: “It’s different”
2nd I asked how much a spritz costs in Italian. She quoted 2 € and charged 4 €. I just paid because it could have been a misunderstanding and there are worse issues in life. However, while I was eating, I dared to ask a local in Italian how much a spritz costs. His answer: “1.5 € with house wine (ombra).

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Nice lady serving, great drinks and snacks. Saying that anything on Garibaldi is fun in the evening. Enjoy

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick bite. The sandwiches were well prepared and we had a nice selection. Service was courteous and the prices were reasonable. Vegetarians can eat here.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We went there for 1cappucino, 1water,1coke,3 sandwich. I told the lady. She said-just sit there i bring in. When we were sitting for 5 minutes, waiting for the panini to be warmed up-it was double the prize!!!! When I asked her: hey, why?! She said unfriendly "tja, different prize outside!" I was sooo angry!!!!
Don't go!! So we paid for a bottle of water 5€! Grrrr... absolutly don't go!!!and: the panini caprese was with an awefull mayonaise!! And thecappuchino was with a lot of chocolate on top, without asking! I'm still pissed, but I see, I'm not the only one!!

Date of visit: September 2017