“Lovely place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kmacKeyLa...
Key Largo
“Lovely place”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

My daughter, brother and I stayed here for 4 nites. It is an excellent location. Well set up and quite comfortable for visitors ...very quiant, clean and lovely in an ancient building. The manager, Laura, was very professional and prompt at our arrival stop. She gave us a thorough orientation to all the apartments amenities and detailed information on restaurants and snack places to visit. The owner also contacted us with other ideas for our trip thru Florence. So thoughtful. We were steps from Rialto Bridge and Market area yet not overwhelmed by tourists when out on streets in San Polo area it resides in. Great restaurants nearby. A quick 15-20 minute walk to St Marks Square and easy access to waterbus, gondolas, and shopping. Should I return to Venice one day I would definitly chose to stay at Ca' delle Maschere

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Interior decor, comforatble beds, well stocked kitchen, location, orientation by Laura
Liked least: Hot/cold in shower took some adjustments but we figured it out
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CO
Reviewed October 4, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Cottingham
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Kare-Mosh
Brussels, Belgium
“Fanastic & quiet localion in the center of Venice”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay in Ca Delle Maschere. We were welcomed by an extremely friendly lady who took the time to explain anuthing we wanted to know - although it was almost midnight.
Even before our visit, we got several mails from the owner with lovely restaurant tips making our evenings be relax (no need to fear to fall in a tourist trap pizzeria)! The appt was perfect - localtion right around the corner of the rialto bridge, the cleanness, the design & kitchen equipment (all looked very new) and a good working aiconditioning and WIFI.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
California
Reviewed August 17, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
17 Aug 2013
The apartment is new and all appliances (AC included) are still in warranty, at least for 2 further years; in case of failure owners have to call the official assistance first. A review written in July by a family from Toronto claims “Air conditioning is a huge bonus”. When AC unit got broken we called the official assistance but the spare part was not immediately available (practically in Italy only touristic shops are open in August!). Before and during Mr Hiran’s stay two independent plumbers came to our apartment and each time both seemingly succeeded to repair the AC; unfortunately it worked only for a while. Later only the producer was able to find out the singular reason of the failure: therefore plumbers couldn’t repair it! At the middle of the stay Mr Hiran mailed me: “I know that you are doing your best but I also hope you understand my frustration”. We were aware of family’s frustration but we felt powerless: on Sunday I travelled for 100 miles to give a check but obviously I was not able to solve the problem. We were and are very sorry for Hiran’s family experience.
In conclusion we ensure everything is new and in warranty but no owner can honestly guarantee that any failure can be repaired in the few days during the guest’s stay, especially in August. It’s important to learn by bad experiences: AC is a critical point and it will be in our interest to do something more (e.g. to buy a spare unit).
Just two more things: (1) in August all apartments are full and it’s difficult to manage tourists arriving approximately at the same time, so the assistant could seem to be “anxious”; (2) the apartment is at 2nd floor and not at the 3rd.
Canada
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

toronto
Reviewed August 14, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing