My husband and I stayed here for 3 days. The room is quite spacious as the bedroom and living room area are separate. The rooms and bathroom are very clean, and are cleaned everyday. For an extra 50€ you can use the full kitchen, otherwise you have access only to some cups, plates and cutlery. The staff were very helpful with tips on where to eat. We got a room on the 5th floor and had a view of the canal. The hotel is a 5min walk to San Marco. It is difficult to find though, but very quiet because it's tucked away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice