We only stayed one night while preparing to embark on a cruise the following day, but I fell in love with this hotel and will be back. It is a beautiful little hotel, a converted convent, with an absolutely amazing garden. This place was beautiful, the entire hotel was well appointed, well staffed and well taken care of.
Staff: the staff here are so helpful and so amazing!
Rooms: the rooms here are huge compared to many of the rooms in Venice. (And the rooms were very clean)
the only con I could think of, and it may not be a con for every one, was the location. It is located on a separate island from the main part of Venice. They have a shuttle boat that runs every fifteen minutes to half an hour, but still if you intend to spend most of your time on the grand canal and/or St. Marks square this is a bit distant from that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladio Hotel & SPA is an amazing building designed in the 16th century by the world-renowned Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. The property is a rare jewel in Venice, with its 58 elegant guest rooms and 21 spacious Suites and Junior Suites, a private garden and breathtaking lagoon views. It is located on the Giudecca Island just across the basin from the word-famous sister properties Bauer Hotel and Bauer Il Palazzo. BAUER.Palladio Hotel & Spa has a warm and welcoming decor with a soft color palette of pastels. Each of its spacious rooms is beautifully detailed with the finest paint decoration and tapestries, while still maintaining its original identity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladio Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bauer Palladio Hotel Venice
- Bauer Palladio Hotel And Spa
- Bauer Palladio Venice