Very friendly staff, very nice room. Tranquil and nice gardens at the back. Beautiful building. Quiet and peaceful, slept in late as it was very silent. The breakfast was definitely below standard for a supposedly five-star facility. The safe didn't work and neither did the fridge for the minibar.
The location is perfect on Giudecca very close to the Vaporetto line 2, 4.1 and 4.2 - making it easy to get into the center as well as directly to Murano for those who want to enjoy world class glass blowing.
The fitness center was a 10EUR per day extra, so we never tried it out, however Giudecca is a nice location for running in the morning and is not as crowded as the main island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladio Hotel & SPA is an amazing building designed in the 16th century by the world-renowned Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. The property is a rare jewel in Venice, with its 58 elegant guest rooms and 21 spacious Suites and Junior Suites, a private garden and breathtaking lagoon views. It is located on the Giudecca Island just across the basin from the word-famous sister properties Bauer Hotel and Bauer Il Palazzo. BAUER.Palladio Hotel & Spa has a warm and welcoming decor with a soft color palette of pastels. Each of its spacious rooms is beautifully detailed with the finest paint decoration and tapestries, while still maintaining its original identity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Palladio Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bauer Palladio Hotel Venice
- Bauer Palladio Hotel And Spa
- Bauer Palladio Venice