“Serious health issues”

Ranked #862 of 1,615 Restaurants in Venice
Neighbourhood: Castello
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed October 22, 2018

This restaurant has serious health issues: pigeons were feasting for minutes on customers's dishes after they were gone. Any other word is superfluous.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank AlessioRossi99

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Food in Venice is pretty ordinary. Lot of over priced tourist restaurant's serving in my opnion ordinary food. This place had excellent friendly service and best pizza ive had. Ive had way too my pizza from all over the world. Make an effort and get here. Its a 10 minutes walk from centre of Venice. Worth the effort

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Last breakfast in the city and it was disappointing due to the poor manners of one of the staff who looked at me like I was a moron when I was ordering a variety of breakfast items. There was also an issue with change when I ordered a couple of additional items slightly later. This woman's surly and abrupt attitude meant I did not enjoy breakfast and wished I had picked somewhere else to go! I had only chosen Majer because we had been left some cakes from there when we checked in to our apartment.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Nice coffee and beer in a quiet location with friendly staff. Outdoor seating. We didn't eat but the food looked nice. Reasonably priced for Venice.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank TarkanFan
Reviewed May 13, 2018

If you want to buy good bread or sweets this is the place to go! Their selection of bread is so good and there is a vast array of sweets to choose from. You can take them home or sample them on the spot with a delicious coffee or a spritz!

Date of visit: April 2018