Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Review Highlights

from US$229.40
from US$51.60
from US$102.10
More Info
All reviews tiramisu gourmet shop exploring venice nuttella vinegars gifts merchants euro
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Oh my! What a treat. My eyes were far bigger than my belly. This was a treat like no other found in my favourite city.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

If want to try the best tiramisu in Venice this is the right stop for you. You have a lot of italian artigianale products to buy as well. Go for the tiramisu when there.

1  Thank DragosP34
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I came here twice as the first time was so good. They have a big menu but only 2-3 flavours are available at any time so it is a bit of luck which one you will get. The first time I had the normal Tiramisu which was really light and full of flavour. The second time I came I tried the Green Tea one. It was not set however and was very runny. They apparently had an issue with the gelatin setting which was a shame as it ruined the flavour. But they told me this before I bought it so I had been warned. Overall, fantastic Tiramisu and it was cheap.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Delightful tiramisu in a lovely setting. They have 4 different types of tiramisu. I had the classic one which was very good.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

This upscale food shop had an assortment of balsamic vinegars, wine and olive oils for purchase. The sales people were very helpful.

They also had amazing tiramisu which is a ‘must have’ while you are browsing!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This place of course sells extraordinary Tiramisu (even a nutella flavoured Tiramisu!) but it also sells a lot of other edible gifts from Italy.

Watching them make the Tiramisu from scratch was also nice to see, plus it was very well priced considering it's central location and clearly superior products to pretty much everywhere else in Venice.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

A food lovers paradise! Wine, cheese, pasta, sauces, meats, biscuits, truffles and wonderful tiramisu!

We walked here from the train station and it is an oasis from the busy and hot streets of Venice. A lovely, cool place with excellent staff. The man behind the counter made my six year old son feel very welcome. Soft drinks for the children and we tried the tiramisu - superb flavours and you can see them make it in the window. All of the team were very friendly and I am amazed how at the range and quality of products.

Make sure you visit here when you are in Venice.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Found this place on TripAdvisor and have to say this place is really good. Staff are amazing and the desserts absolutely beautiful.
Definitely recommend this place to everyone. :)

1  Thank JuliaSpr
Reviewed July 22, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised that the tiramisu lived up to the hype and there was no ridiculous line around the corner...in fact we were able to order quickly and get a table (standing only!). There is no alcohol in the classic tiramisu.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Amazing tiramisu and good coffee. They can run out of tiramisu, but the pistachio is excellent. Great treat.