Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Not a tourist trap! Amazing!

I really wanted to try Italy’s tiramisu and was worried that this place would be a tourist trap... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ellajay3
via mobile
Oh my! What a treat.

Oh my! What a treat. My eyes were far bigger than my belly. This was a treat like no other found in... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
Mammooshka H
East Sussex, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Venice
from US$97.80
from US$74.80
from US$23.00
from US$90.90
More Info
All reviews tiramisu gourmet shop exploring venice nuttella vinegars gifts merchants euro
Reviewed September 12, 2017

You can order tiramisu for take away or eat in at the store. The tiramisu was one of the finest I have tried during my time in Italy and they offer different flavors. The place also has lots of wine bottles you can buy.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

great tastes.high level family like service.
the best tiramisu i ever tastes.
a dream come true
in love.
big like!!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 31, 2017

So good. Had the Nutella and original both good but original is the best. We passed it last not knowing and had a bit of hard time findingnit,but very easy once there

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

For 3 or 4 euro you can get a lovely mid afternoon snack or anytime snack. We shared one between 2 but could easily have eaten a whole one. We visited on 2 separate days,yummy. This place was recommended by a friend, good call!!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 8, 2017

If you taste it once, you want some more again and again. Tiramisu is very fresh, delicious and so sweet. Employees are making tiramisu right in front of you- great idea- and they are very nice and smiling. Just go and try it.

Date of experience: June 2017