“Excellent Tiramisu ”

I Tre Mercanti
Ranked #5 of 317 Shopping in Venice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A classy and friendly gourmet shop where Venetian residents and visitors alike can find the best ingredients of the Italian culinary tradition. You will also be able to taste our signature Tiramisu made fresh every hour live in the window of our shop and available also for take away. Our Tiramisu is one of the most recognized local treat for sweet lovers. Wether you like it with is classic chocolate and coffe flavor or you want to try one of our 25 experimental fusion recipes our Tiramisu will give you a big smile and complement the whole venetian experience.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I visited based on other reviews and was pleased I did.
I had the original tiramisu and it was the best I have had in Italy, in fact it was so good I had a second helping.
The store itself has 3 or 4 stand up tables inside where you can escape the the crowds of Venice and quietly enjoy your dessert in peace.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

You can order tiramisu for take away or eat in at the store. The tiramisu was one of the finest I have tried during my time in Italy and they offer different flavors. The place also has lots of wine bottles you can buy.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

great tastes.high level family like service.
the best tiramisu i ever tastes.
a dream come true
in love.
big like!!!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

So good. Had the Nutella and original both good but original is the best. We passed it last not knowing and had a bit of hard time findingnit,but very easy once there

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

For 3 or 4 euro you can get a lovely mid afternoon snack or anytime snack. We shared one between 2 but could easily have eaten a whole one. We visited on 2 separate days,yummy. This place was recommended by a friend, good call!!