“Tasty”

Ranked #92 of 1,490 Restaurants in Venice
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The guy was indeed nice, as most of reviews imply. Food was very tasty. A bit pricier for our taste. We were offered free shots of limoncelo at the end, and it was a nice gesture, that we had no place else before.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Beef fillet porto wine medium ( as recommended ) is perfectly cooked. Pasta cream and mushroom very good also. Staff is friendly and welcome

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We picked this hotel primarily because it was close to our hotel and after walking all day we didn't want to wander to far.
It was an incredible surprise to discover this little place.
There was one server (Claudio) and 1 bus boy. We were greeted by Claudio as we read the menu outside. There was only one other couple inside.
I asked if he had fried Calamari, he did, served with Polenta. My friend and I went in and within a short time the place filled up. It was with such ease and friendliness he was able to manage waiting on everyone.
We had Caprese Salad & the Calamari. My friend normally isn't a fan of Calamari and she loved it as much as I did, it was THE BEST I ever had... If I am ever in Venice again I will be sure to come back here to see Claudio and try another great meal

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Saw great reviews and thought we would give it a try and do not regret it one bit. We spent 4 days in Venice and by far this was the best meal we had. Not only just because the food was amazing but the whole feel of the place. The atmosphere was great and the waiter was so welcoming and had a great sense of humor. I believe a great meal out is not just for the food but the experience and this restaurant certainly came through on both these parts. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delicious dinner for two with Venitian specialties:: marinated sardines, veal liver, tagliatelles with shrimp and artichoke hearts, and tiramisu. Everything was fresh and beautifully dressed on the plates. Anexcellant dinner for a very reasonable price. Great house wine. And the owner offered us after dinner drinks- A perfect ending to ou trip to Venice. We look forward to coming back soon !

1  Thank Kristin C