Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Private Tours of Venice
from US$111.10
More Info
All reviews walking tour highly recommend this tour san pantalon an excellent guide personal tour st mark square first morning starting point three hours his knowledge venetian history mark's basilica wonderful tour highlight of our trip small group davide perfetto
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Amazing tour! With only 2 hours, I know I couldn’t see it all, but I learned a lot in only 2 hours. We met some cool people in our group too.

Reviewed 3 days ago

We have a wonderful time on our walking tour of Venice! Very informative and enjoyable. I was with my 14 year old and 10 year old boys. They both enjoyed it. Perhaps a little too long for my 10 year old, but really I think that is normal. I would highly recommend this tour! I would definitely recommend taking this tour in the beginning of your stay in order to know more about the city and what you want to explore further.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely tour, our guide Federico was very knowledgeable, personable and helpful.

He gave us some tips on where to eat and drink which was great.

I’d definitely recommend Federico, and we very much enjoyed the tour.

Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wish I'd done this at the start of my time in Venice! Amazing tour guide to walk through an amazing city! Well worth it as great value and absolutely brill!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This tour was interesting because it was not focused on the usual sights in st. mark's square. The tour covered some nearby but less traveled area and discussed how Venice has changed over the last century, including the demarcation line between the old and new venice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So worth it .... small group informal and a great way to learn and see different areas! Loved our guide he was very knowledgeable and entertaining.

2  Thank terrificsee
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Our guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. It was great to see the real Venice street off the beaten path and get to know it's history. Highly recommend!!

2  Thank Sightsee641916
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We did an afternoon tour of the back streets of Venice with Federico who was an excellent guide. He was very informative and gave historic details along the way. Our starting point was in front of San Pantelon church and we ended in St Mark's square. It was interesting to see the "other" Venice, away from the crowds - the hidden piazzas, canals and bridges. Highly recommend this tour.

2  Thank Capn24
Reviewed October 5, 2018

We had been on a cruise with various pots and multiple tour guides. This by far the best experience of all. Romy was very knowledgeable and brought us into each stop with background and interesting facts. This was the highlight of our three weeks in Europe. I recommend this to anyone who wants more than just the scenic tour of this remarkable city.

2  Thank rich r
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Had a great time and tour! Found out a lot of history, interesting facts, places to eat. Would recommend doing this tour. Give you a great basis for exploring Venice on your own.

2  Thank AtlantaBrainard