“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Entrance of the Building
Entrance of the building
View
View of the Laguna
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Debra F
“Excellent”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Wonderful, the apartment was centrally located, close to great restaurants, close to art, to cafes, shopping and the comfort of having a well equipped kitchen and plenty of creature comforts made our stay in Venice fantastic. Filippo was great, and spoke perfect English, was extremely helpful in answering any questions we had. We would definitely rent this apartment again, we appreciated the air conditioner, thank you. Debra Frech

Your age range 50-64
5 Aug 2017
I thank Debra for this wonderful review. Debra and her friends were kind and friendly guests. I enjoyed their enthusiasm and with great pleasure I read their appreciation for the apartment.
I'm looking for Debra and her friends on their next trip to Venice, and I still recommend it warmly to all TripAdvisor hosts. Rodolfo
PedroBagg...
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Perfect family apartment”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Location proved spot on - not too far from the boat stop from the airport with good facilities close by and not far from the main attractions. We were a family of 2 couples with a teenage daughter and this spacious apartment proved very comfortable. Although on the third floor there was a small lift for the more mature generation! Our host, Rodolfo, was extremely helpful and we would have no hesitation in staying here next time we visit Venice.

18 May 2017
I thank Peter and his group for the nice review. Unfortunately these guests have stayed a few days and in the future I would like to have them for a longer period of time: they are nice, enthusiastic and delightful people and I recommend them to all Tripadvisor hosts
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We are 6 person from 3 different countries. Rodolfo just a very nice person to give us hand for many ways. The appartment just so comfortable, clean and quiet. I was feel like a home.

Your age range 35-49
25 Apr 2017
Thank you Cynthia for your review. I gladly welcomed your group of friends of three nationalities: all nice and enthusiastic. I trust in your promise to return.
I warmly suggest Cynthia to all Tripadvisor hosts.
salehurst...
robertsbridge
“Superb apartment”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We wanted to introduce our grown-up family of two with their partners to the glories of Venice so needed somewhere to stay that could give us comfort and space to move in. We found that this apartment fitted the bill perfectly. It is large with generously sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, a well equipped kitchen and large living area. It is very conveniently placed for visiting all the sights, within easy reach of the station/bus station, two minutes from the shops and very close to the marvellous Paradiso Perduto restaurant. Couldn't be bettered.

22 Mar 2017
I thank Kate and Michael for the beautiful feedback. I try to make my guests feel at home in this beautiful city. Kate and Michael with their family are dear guests and polite. Personally I wish all the Triapvisor host to receive them in their apartments. I really hope to meet them again.
valeriepa...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Home from home in Venice”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

This is a most comfortable, quiet and clean apartment, situated in a convenient location for sightseeing, shopping and excellent restaurants. The host and his helpers were easy to contact and very pleasant to deal with. The apartment is fully equipped for a relaxing stay. We would love to come back to this apartment on a return visit to the incomparable city of Venice.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
30 Nov 2016
Dear Ms Valerie Pagano,
as well as to thank you for the excellent judgment, I wish to express the pleasure to have had you and your husband as a kind and decent guests. I also confirm that in the case of your return to Venice, I will be happy to host you again.
In the meantime I wish you happily spend the upcoming Holidays.
Rodolfo Lamberti
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic apartment”
Reviewed 29 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We had the most wonderful time in Venice. The apartment was away from the touristy areas but only a short walk away from the wonderful sites. The apartment was very well equipped with all the necessaries down to a fresh bag of coffee! A fabulous bakery just a few doors down from the apartment. I would highly recommend this apartment and the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
29 Oct 2016
Dear Nicola, thanks for your wonderful comments on my apartment and the area where it is located. I am happy that this has contributed to making you and your loved ones a wonderful holiday in Venice. I wait for you again, you are a guest that everyone would like to host.
Martin G
London, United Kingdom
“Spacious accommodation, welcoming host and great location”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday in this spacious, well appointed and character apartment. Rodolfo was very helpful and responsive in providing information prior to our arrival and was in touch during our stay to ensure all was well. The apartment is well located within walking distance of the main attractions, yet in a peaceful location close to good restaurants, waterbus stops and supermarket. We would recommend the apartment and would happily book again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious apartment, great for large family
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Sep 2016
I would like to thank Martin for his favorable comments and are pleased that he and his beautiful family have had a nice holiday in Venice.
Martin and his dear ones are great people that I recommend to all hosts of Trip Advisor.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;