“A disgrace to Verona”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Although Situated in a beautiful setting, the service and provision was appalling.
Uninterested, inattentive staff provided us with Luke warm cappuccino, flat spritz, half the order wrong and no apology or rush to correct it. There was no error in our Italian either as two of the party were local Italian.
Way over priced too.
This cafe bar let the side down. There are plenty of alternatives in the immediate area, so we recommend to try another cafe.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was travelling alone and knew nothing about Verona, saw this place while wandering around alone. I wasn't sure what to expect but I ordered pizza and a glass of wine, my waiter Nicholas was very friendly and charming and gave me some great cocktails when I asked him to surprise me. Eating alone can be weird but it was lovely here.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Crowded at night, it's incredible how the whole Verona meets there at night. A great atmosphere and great drinks.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Great location on Piazza Erbe and a popular stop off for locals. Great cocktails and friendly service. We visited a few times during our stay. Would recommend

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped here to have a coffee and drinks. Location was almost empty. only 2 tables occupied out of over 15. Waiter asked us before taking a seat if we want to eat or just drink. We said we just wanted to have a coffee and he took us to the worst looking table inside, next to the toillet. Everything else was free but he still took us to the worst place. we left and didn't look back.