Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$172
Expedia.comUS$172
eDreamsUS$172
Orbitz.comUS$172
TravelocityUS$172
travelup.comUS$206
2,333 results
All reviews old town nice swimming pool lovely hotel spacious rooms hotel restaurant business hotel central station excellent breakfast min walk accor jacuzzi massimo region cappuccino
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2020 via mobile

Located outside historical center, has large parking nearby. Service is friendly, breakfast is ok, although difficult to tell, during Covid they have changed it. Cappuccino was good, so was croissant and fresh orange juice.
Room was clean, not large, but not small either. Bathroom was clean, shower was bigger than at some other Italian hotels.

2  Thank Ksksksksks
Cosimo Ranieri Villa Romanazzi, General Manager at Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci Bari, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2020

Dear Guest, on behalf of all the staff thank you so for the great review and for choosing our hotel. We are happy that you fully enjoyed your stay and we look forward to accommodating you again. Sincerely, Cosimo Ranieri, General Manager

Reviewed September 23, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful. Set in gorgeous grounds. Was wonderful to eat your breakfast in such a lovely surrounding. Nice to walk around the grounds. A little oasis in the city.
Pool was an added bonus. Just what was needed after a morning of sightseeing.
You can walk into town from the hotel but a taxi is only €10 if you would rather not and the hotel will of course arrange you one.
Hotel staff outstanding. Michele on the bar always looked after us, as did all the staff. Great service. Even when so busy, they couldn’t have been more apologetic but we didn’t mind the wait as we had come to relax anyway and in no rush.
Would recommend to anyone going to Bari.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Djblain

Dear Guest, on behalf of all the staff thank you so much for the fantastic review and for choosing our hotel. We are happy that you fully enjoyed your stay and we look forward to accommodating you again. Sincerely, Cosimo Ranieri, General Manager

Reviewed September 17, 2020

Last summer before the pandemic I planned a trip to Italy with my sister. In order to spend time in the region before a group tour planned for September 2020 I booked 2 nights stay at this hotel. Flash forward to this summer: Americans cannot travel to Italy. In the meantime close family member suffered with Covid-19. I contacted hotel to get refund or at least a voucher. They gave me a hard time despite multiple emails. The final was to have a voucher but I had to wait until the time of the scheduled trip. In the meantime I had to take care of family members and telework and when I contacted the hotel right after the time of the scheduled trip, I was told no refund, essentially tough luck. Very unkind and unprofessional.

2  Thank Nervedoctormom

Dear Madam, on behalf of our staff, I feel really sorry for the inconvenience you and your loved ones experienced due to the pandemic. I understand your difficulty but you should also try at least to understand what we did experience in Italy and in companies of our industry. With the lack of financial resources, not having any money to refund, we just thought that the issue of a voucher could be a solution and so that was, except for a very few people who complained. You postponed your reservation and we accepted the new dates but you never showed up, as stated in your comment, nor acknowledged our booking department, which was at your full disposal to postpone further your stay with no additional costs. Once you did not proceed with the communication, we could not resell the room and underwent a damage. Therefore, there was no reason nor justification to refund. Conversely, as you were able to write this very unfair comment, you would have been able to write an email on time to make everything work easily.
Sincerely, Cosimo Ranieri, General Manager

Reviewed August 9, 2020 via mobile

Villa Romanazzi hotel is a clean and contemporary hotel with spacious rooms and real nice swimming pool. Situated 20mins walk from the centro storico. Helpful and friendly staff, nice value for money.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JoeriMaes
Cosimo Ranieri Villa Romanazzi, General Manager at Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci Bari, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2020

Dear Guest, on behalf of all the staff thank you indefinitely for the wonderful review and for choosing our hotel. We are happy that you fully enjoyed your stay and we look forward to accommodating you again. Kind regards, Cosimo Ranieri, General Manager

Reviewed July 22, 2020

Set in beautiful grounds this clean, comfortable hotel has a modern feel but does require some tweaks. The rooms are fairly modern but could do with a bit of an update. The air con was not turned on, set only to fan. I complained and changed rooms on my second night, that also had AC set to fan only...so I gave up. Not ideal though for July in Italy!
The pool is the best feature by far and the pool attendant was very kind and helpful, he will even get you bar drinks if you wish. The staff were generally very nice and helpful.
Location is not great. Station is 10 min walk through a slightly scruffy, shady part of town. The old town of Bari - which is really the main attraction - is a good 20 mins walk.
The biggest let down, as was said previously, was the breakfast. Served all wrapped and mostly just of packaged foods. Not very nice. You got only 1 cup of coffee and small juice; I asked for a second cup of coffee and was told this would cost me extra...it really is the norm now at hotel breakfast to have free flowing coffee. I assume this is all cost saving but they would better just serving toast and croissants and some mixed cheeses or something, and ditch the packaged processed foods: reminded me of breakfast on an airplane!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank JCONNO007
Cosimo Ranieri Villa Romanazzi, General Manager at Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci Bari, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2020

Dear Guest, on behalf of all the staff thank you so much for choosing our hotel. Our AC system works perfectly in all rooms and our guests usually do not find it a problem. We are happy to be located here with the largest private park in town and historical buildings in it. Our breakfast quality depend on the safety procedures but was free of charge. We trust in your kind understanding. Sincerely, Cosimo Ranieri, General Manager