All reviews hot water old town the owner tv taxi apartment floor station
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Really lovely b&b- in the heart of the old town. The rooms are good size and very clean ( cleaned everyday - towels changed regularly too), new, clean, tiled bathroom with hot water, soap and hairdryer.

Communication was great all through the stay - no fuss and no problem- we arrived really late due to our flight delay , yet, the hosts ensured we got to the property without a problem and were very understanding.

The place is quiet and you can keep your privacy. There’s a cosy kitchen downstairs and a café round the corner!
We had a really great time at San Francesco! Thanks for having us !!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

A cheap and cheerful last night is what I wanted and I got more than I asked / expected staying here. Firstly I was being dropped off at the edge of the old town (taxi) and the owner texted to say they would meet me as it was a bit tricky to find. This was very kind of him as it was blowing a gale and rainy - he even took me to a great little bar for delicious food and then brought me back should have I lost my way. Such kindness makes the place even more memorable.

I was staying in the apartments which had a large double bed, tiled floor and wooden ceiling. Bathroom and kitchenette area with tv - it's not the largest of places but in great location.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2016

Loved this corner of old Bari near San nicolo and the castle. Clean room with very gracious good service . Nice airport shuttle service. Neighborhood felt safe. Typical continental breakfast. Good value.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathychiara
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Spent a night here while in Puglia. In our view Bari is only worth a single night and this small B&B made for a nice stopover. We had a hard time finding parking on a street nearby (you cannot park near the inn). The owner was welcoming and friendly and lives just around the corner. Shower was strong with hot water, bed was comfortable, and room was clean. Sleeping was a bit hot, and we heard not only outside activity, but the people checking in at 1:00 am. Wifi was slow and breakfast meager (typical Italian breakfast of coffee + cornetto). While nothing special or remarkable about this B&B, it was a great value in an excellent location in old town.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank CallieSLC
Reviewed January 19, 2016

This B&B is located right in the center of the old town of Bari, which is a double-bladed sword to be honest: you are close to the center and therefore, close to the popular attractions but it also quite difficult to find initially. After the first time, everything is okay.

The room was quite small and unfortunately, we could hear other people (it went both ways actually) and that was quite an issue, to be honest.

Breakfast was good and complete and now we come to one of the best parts, the staff: it was very polite, helpful and friendly. No issues here whatsoever.

Date of stay: May 2015